• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I am putting my CETME rifle up for trade. I bought it used in May of this year, and it has never been out of the safe, so I figured I would put it up for trade so that someone else could put her to use. I am not sure on round count, but it is 0 from me. All looks good with this rifle. Comes with everything shown, 15 standard mags and 1 mag that I think is a 30 rd. I believe that most mags are factory HK mags. Comes with a rail system.
    I will only trade FTF, and would like to see that you have a LTC. I do this to help ensure that you can own a firearm legaly. If you cannot legaly own a firearm, please do not contact me.

I would like to replace this firearm with another. My wish list is a long one, and I would consider Sig pistols, Glock full size pistols, Pistol caliber carbines (or parts to convert my ar to pistol caliber), AR uppers in caliber other than 5.56, AK47s, ARs, Semi auto Defensive Shotguns, Trijicon ACOG, or almost anything "tacti-cool". I am a big fan of 9mm, .357 Sig, and .45acp. Not so much a fan of .40cal.

I am open to a ton of trades so just ask.

FTF near Danville, IN or Plainfield, IN.

Please PM me with questions.

Thanks,
    Mike

hkclone1.jpg

hkclone3.jpg

hkclone2.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom