• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i love pawn stars!! although they call in the experts too much!! it makes me mad when they could buy a 20K gun for $1000 but then the expert says its worth 20K and then they end up paying 12K. i need to open a Pawn Shop ...... CHA CHING

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    i love pawn stars!! although they call in the experts too much!! it makes me mad when they could buy a 20K gun for $1000 but then the expert says its worth 20K and then they end up paying 12K. i need to open a Pawn Shop ...... CHA CHING

exactly! if those idiots were smart they would at least try to ebay it before settling for ricks price.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

been that way forever. Can't pay employees with no profit margin and anyone shopping in a pawn shop isn't going to pay retail.

Ebay is great if you have time, but they are in Vegas and people want cash fast.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Hey enough with the "other programming" :hijack:

Caleb, fine job so far. I'm really enjoying the show. Even the cast interaction isn't so bad, IMO. I'm very impressed with Kelly, particularly how quickly he picked up the 92F. I thought he did very well for not knowing much about pistols. Were you guys crapping your pants when Jim took forever on his 2nd shot at the team challenge?

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    In a word, "yes".

A little more detailed, when you shoot USPSA/IDPA, you sort of get a sense for the speed of a thing. Our run FELT faster than Red Team's run, and just kind of running it in my head it seemed that we would beat them, but we didn't know that we beat them until Colby told us the score.

I actually got nervous watching the episode even though I knew how it went!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    been that way forever. Can't pay employees with no profit margin and anyone shopping in a pawn shop isn't going to pay retail.

Ebay is great if you have time, but they are in Vegas and people want cash fast.

Went in there last nov. with a couple of buddies. TV doesn't do the place justice.
    It is a dump.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I enjoy the show and like listening to your radio show Caleb. You had two great guests this week. I would like to see if Blake is as good as he looked on tv. Meaning the no look shot, was that the true shot placement or was that a camera edit and it was another shot or someone elses. Either way it sounded like a great day for you guys.

Looking forward to next week as the bow may level the playing field quite a bit.

WBE3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Caleb,
    I'm sure you practice often. When you were taping the show, did they allow you to practice on the range on your own as a recreation time?

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    WBE3, no the only practice we had was under the supervision of the production crew and/or directly related to the challenges.

So I spent a lot of my downtime working out, then napping, then working out some more, hanging out with the other cast, etc.

Top Bottom