That should be:
    preparation-hillary.jpg

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Since we're discussing it... Oh you got me started.

:soapbox:

I use the popcorn icon to subscribe because it's actually easier to use than using the "subscribe". I'm usually at the bottom of the page when I decide to subscribe anyway. Click in the reply box, type a colon + "popcorn" + colon, click post, done. The post is submitted via ajax so no round trip + page load to wait on.

To subscribe, scroll all the way to the top, click "thread tools", click "subscribe", wait for the confirm page to load, submit that, then wait for the redirect back to the thread page. Too many clicks, too much waiting for page loads. popcorn is just simpler. Also, someone else brought up that it also bumps the thread, so others who might not have seen it will see it.

I never understood why there's a confirm page for something that's actually kinda hard to request by mistake, and the consequences of accidentally requesting it are mild. Contrast that with the subscription/new posts list on the User CP, where it's very easy, especially on an iPhone, to accidentally unsubscribe. And the consequences are, you usually don't know from which thread you've accidentally unsubscribed.

So, if I owe a response to someone. Sorry. I probably fat-fingered the thread and unsubed.

Thanks Jamil.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    As much as I disagree with her, I surely don't wish ill health on Ms Clinton. But the voters do have a right to know if she's physically capable of doing the job she's applying for.

My sentiments exactly...don't necessarily wish 'ill-will' on anyone specifically...but honesty is a large part of transparency...and the individual has to be capable of actually doing the job they're hired / elected to do...anyone in that category falls under that scrutiny!

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    My sentiments exactly...don't necessarily wish 'ill-will' on anyone specifically...but honesty is a large part of transparency...and the individual has to be capable of actually doing the job they're hired / elected to do...anyone in that category falls under that scrutiny!

I wonder what the plan is if she has an 'episode' at the debate(s)?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    So again did anyone of you self imaged large brained people see HRC react to the attacks?

Yes, she seemed like a brain dead zombie that was in a drug induced stupor. Whatever is wrong with her, it is seriously affecting her ability to function as a normal human being.

14446237_1241459745885710_3162962730323181770_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump will have to win these debates at a 3:1 disadvantage. He will be debating Hillary, whoever she has talking into her ear, and the moderator.

I think he would do well not to say something stupid. But I'm not sure he can pull it off. His last one was doozy.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We need her to stay upright, so she can lose this election. What we don't need is a crazy Uncle Joe sympathy entrance, pushed over the line to win by NeverTrumper votes.

Top Bottom