• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    is anybody watching greta van sustren? did you just see the part with her and hillary? the whole interview turned into gun control and the long and short of is that hillary wants gun bans to placate the mexicans, because in her words.

"if you are the strongest pro gun person in america you need to stop and ask yourself, ok we want those guns in our country but the country just across our border has different laws so why should we be the source of their problems? if we want to have them in our country fine thats for us to decide but the mexican police and people decided they don't want them in their country and were facilitating by our inability to stop the sale and illegal smuggling of these guns":xmad:

Yea I watched it last night. I threw up a little too as I yelled what a STUPID beech! I can't believe people believe this crap.

I mean look. THey were saying "AK-47's" are flowing in from the USA. B MFING S. AK's? Full auto? From us? HA! Let's see.... Drug lords have lots of money. Venezula, among other South and Central American Countries, are fairly hostile toward us. Do people not think these "drug Gangs" are getting these guns from these other Countries? Maybe terrorists selling these people guns in exchange for a piece of the drug trade? No, it couldn't be! The CIA would be all over that right? They are, after all, the all knowing all seeing federal agency that would NEVER let that happen.... RIGHT?

:n00b: :rolleyes:

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    Clinton!!!

She is saying because of our neighbors laws we should go along with them???? I ask you, how many of you would agree to going along with Illinois laws??? This woman is the epitomy of stupid!!!! stay safe

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    OK, I'm going to do my part

Please join me in this grass-roots movement to make Mexico a safer place to raise children...............or marijuana!

Secretary Clinton

I hereby resolve to sell none of my Ruger 10/22s or Savage/Howa/CZ/ Marlin bolt action assault weapons to Mexican drug dealers. I'll even include my semi-automatic AR15s which are set up for bench shooting (long heavy barrels, no folding or collapsing stocks, no full-auto, no bayonet lug, hi-cap magazines don't work off a rest) in this vow. Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Respectfully (OK, just kidding about that part)
    DRob

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How about we close the border??? Wouldn't that solve many of the problems we have here in the good ol' US of A?

Only Americans in and out? Damn. Why didn't someone think about that sooner! :laugh:

Man, if they did that the Politicians couldn't get their Coke, ah, cola anymore...

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    Guns turned in

They said the serial numbers of the guns turned in lead back to the U.S. Don't they reaize that the Mexicans can trace guns too and only give them the guns that are traced to the U.S. They are giving the U.S the guns we sold them with the serial numbers. It is like a right of passage to the criminals that the first thing they do when a weapon is obtained is to destroy the serial number. Mexico is leading Clinton and them into believing that we are the cause of the violence because they can use it to have us do the work of solving their problem. We should start all of our poiticians back in the 3rd grade because I don't think a 3rd grader would be as gullable as the people we have elected to represent us!!!! stay safe

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    2 words:

Mine Field

Problem solved :D

I was thinking in addition to the mine field we should also have a ten foot high electric fence topped with Constantine wire and motion activated machine gun turrets every hundred yards or so. Hell I will even volunteer to be the guy who drives up and down border road refilling the 10000 round magazines on the machine guns. Just hook me up like Burt in Tremors with a few items off my personal wish list and chip in for gas. We could button this up quick fast and in a hurry, I been looking for a new job...:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was thinking in addition to the mine field we should also have a ten foot high electric fence topped with Constantine wire and motion activated machine gun turrets every hundred yards or so. Hell I will even volunteer to be the guy who drives up and down border road refilling the 10000 round magazines on the machine guns. Just hook me up like Burt in Tremors with a few items off my personal wish list and chip in for gas. We could button this up quick fast and in a hurry, I been looking for a new job...:D

Sheet man, you'll need help with all that ammo! Let's go! :D

:rockwoot::patriot:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Once again Hillary going on heresay. Prove that the weapons were brought there illegally. I bet we sold them to the Mexican government originally.

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    Fence

Boy, I tell you if these politicans keep coming up with their hairbrain schemes they will be putting up a fence to keep us IN rather than to keep others OUT!!! If we all leave they would have no one to rule!!! stay safe

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    Don't need Hillary

Hillary is willing to let foreign government dictate our actions so what do we need her and the rest of the lawmakers for. It seems that they are satisfied with with foreign governments instructions and guidance as long as they match their personal agenda. Boy, some lawmakers we have, huh? stay safe

Top Bottom