• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And yet there's still some people on this site that post their intentions to vote for her.

I intend to vote third party, but if it looks like Trump has a solid chance of winning, I can be swayed; most certainly. Cruz, or any other GOP candidate I can deal with Trump, nope.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Clinton's Latest Op-Ed Exploits Victims in Push for Gun Control

There are some common-sense steps we can take that are fully consistent with the law and Constitution to finally begin to tackle this scourge.

Wow. Common Sense. Well that doesn't get my spider senses tingling.

First, we need to repeal the law that gives the gun industry sweeping liability protections, so companies that make and sell guns can be held accountable when their products kill people.

The law doesn't prevent them from being sued. It prevents them from being sued when there was a lawful transaction, and someone else committed a crime.

Second, we should implement comprehensive background checks.
    Surveys have shown that even 85% of gun owners favor these
    And it’s hard to believe that we still allow people on the no-fly list to purchase firearms

So, Universal Background Checks are needed, and what's the big deal since 85 percent of us support them.
    And, let's start making secret lists and deny liberties based on some bureaucrat.

Third, we need to close the so-called “Charleston loophole.” Right now, a person with an arrest record can walk into a gun store to buy a gun, and if their background check isn’t completed within three business days, they can walk out with a firearm

You want to speed up the NICS, then hire more people instead of talking about denying liberty by underfunding departments.

Ok. I'm done. Someone else can shoot some more holes in it.

On the surface, all of your points are solid and logical. So, I'll just say this; Deep down, I don't think HRC really hates guns, gun owners, or the NRA. Instead I truly believe, due to her lack of core beliefs, that she will say anything, support or denounce anything, or take any position that will be advantageous to her ascension to power. If the majority of Dem's decided tomorrow that guns were essential, then first thing Thursday HRC would be demanding that all Americans join the NRA, and boost the US economy by buying all the weapons, ammo, and tacti-cool goodies they could find. And, she'd make that announcement while dressed as a mall-ninja.

In short, she's a lying, manipulative hypocrite that only cares about rising to, and maintaining power.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    On the surface, all of your points are solid and logical. So, I'll just say this; Deep down, I don't think HRC really hates guns, gun owners, or the NRA. Instead I truly believe, due to her lack of core beliefs, that she will say anything, support or denounce anything, or take any position that will be advantageous to her ascension to power. If the majority of Dem's decided tomorrow that guns were essential, then first thing Thursday HRC would be demanding that all Americans join the NRA, and boost the US economy by buying all the weapons, ammo, and tacti-cool goodies they could find. And, she'd make that announcement while dressed as a mall-ninja.

In short, she's a lying, manipulative hypocrite that only cares about rising to, and maintaining power.

This.

Remember, she ran to the *right* of Obama on guns in 2008...

12119126_10105610503832278_8154827432025265313_n.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

True.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The root of her problems is that she hates men, it comes from being humiliated by her husband and not being strong enough to do anything about it like divorcing him. She's a basket case psychologically and fixates the hate on things that she sees as male icons, guns being one of them. Once you get past the crazy, the only thing working is money and power. Number one on her anti gun agenda will be getting big city law firms the ability to sue everybody involved in guns, that makes money for a core constituency of her group. The liability won't stop with the manufacturers, not enough money, it will move swiftly down the chain through dealers and on to individuals. Everybody's insurance rates will take a big jump if you have anything to do with firearms, again rewarding insurance companies that support her. Things were going down this road in the 70s with wacky legal theories and then times changed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The root of her problems is that she hates men, it comes from being humiliated by her husband and not being strong enough to do anything about it like divorcing him. She's a basket case psychologically and fixates the hate on things that she sees as male icons, guns being one of them. Once you get past the crazy, the only thing working is money and power. Number one on her anti gun agenda will be getting big city law firms the ability to sue everybody involved in guns, that makes money for a core constituency of her group. The liability won't stop with the manufacturers, not enough money, it will move swiftly down the chain through dealers and on to individuals. Everybody's insurance rates will take a big jump if you have anything to do with firearms, again rewarding insurance companies that support her. Things were going down this road in the 70s with wacky legal theories and then times changed.

I hope you have a degree to back up that diagnosis, doctor, lol. It was funny though.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I hope you have a degree to back up that diagnosis, doctor, lol. It was funny though.

Hey I took 9 hours at IU back in the early 70s, that has to count for something.:):

Been married for 37 years, so I know a little about women, not much mind you.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    Well she says the NRA is the enemy?

It is pretty easy to see that she or the left are not planning to do anything to make life easier for a gun owner.
    They don't plan to stop until there are no more gun owners.

A person doesn't have to be a genius to see what she is up to.

But you can't have an agenda blinding your vision.

Hillery is so bad that even a Liberal Communist like Sanders is giving her a run for her money.

Top Bottom