• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You had to know he put her in a high level position to gain her supporters' support. What better way to convert Dems that were against him (however small they were) than to give the old hag a high lvl position.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    A small comfort is that they are all devils we know.

And can't stand.
    suspect.gif

Just heard on the radio that she has accepted the position. :n00b:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    This puts her at #5 in order of succession. Do you think she can get Obama, Biden, Pelosi and Byrd on a plane together?

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    This puts her at #5 in order of succession. Do you think she can get Obama, Biden, Pelosi and Byrd on a plane together?

That is the Clinton legacy.. and probably the only reason he didn't name her VP, he would have been dead the day after the inauguration..

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Just saw on the news Barack Hussein Obama and Ms Clinton together ordering carry-out! With her in and some of the other names I have heard the next four years is going to be very interesting for our 2nd admendment. My question now is where will slick willy be installed in this administration? I believe that if you thought the 90s were bad with the Clinton bunch you aint seen nothing yet!

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    It's an old strategy. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. She probably got the funds she needed to pay her campaign debts and he got her political backers and financial supporters in the future. His only mistake was thinking he can keep a lid on her. This woman has a fanatical desire to be president.

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Secy. of State keeps her out of Congress, where she'd likely be a threat in 2012 primarys.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Rush said something that made sense on the radio the other day and I thought it's pretty smart. By Obama appointing her to the SoS, he effectively kills her chances of making a sucessful campaign for Prez. in 2012. She'll be too busy with her roll and going overseas to campaign when it counts.

On the other hand she can still do a lot of damage to this Country...

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I have to respectively disagree with "hillary not be in a position to campaign"

That broad lives, eats, drinks and sleeps becoming president and will stop at nothing to get it, Secretary of State is just another springboard for her.

Also consider how much outside and/or foreign influence was involved in this election.

This is shaping up to be a three ring circus without a net.

Barry Obama: Ringmaster and all around snake oil salesman. Coincidence that Barry and Andy Granatelli are both from Chicago? I think not!

Clueless Joe Biden: Lead flunky on the Clown car. The one with oblong wheels.

Harry Reid: Ring 2 ringmaster, Product of the Nevada gaming commission and several dubious land deals.

Nancy Peliosi: Ring 3 ringmaster and all around leading canidate for the "most influental gun salesman, 2009" award.

Hillary Clinton: Head animal trainer (Bill?) and all around attention whore.

get your :popcorn: folks

(the admiral to no one in particular from Red October) "This Business will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it!"

Once again; the hall is rented, the orchestra enguaged.

Gonna be one hell of a dance.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom