• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I had to go out to Greenfield to make funeral arrangements for my Mother toady. I got out there a little early and since I had some time to spare I decided to check out Highsmith Guns. I'd never been there so I thought it would help to take my mind off the upcoming meeting I had with the funeral director. Well the shop is small but very neat and tidy. There was a decent selection of new and used firearms and prices seemed fair. The guns all looked clean and were displayed nicely in the cases. I hate going into a shop and seeing guns that are not clean and just haphazardly thrown in the case. Mark, the owner, introduced himself and asked if I needed any help or had any questions. We talked a bit about bedding an M1A SM into a McMillan stock I've had for a while and he explained all that he thought needed to be done and showed me on another stock what he would be doing. He even invited me in the back and gave me an impromptu tour of the shop. Very nice guy and nice little shop! :yesway: :twocents:

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    ^^^+1

I had to go out to Greenfield to make funeral arrangements for my Mother toady. I got out there a little early and since I had some time to spare I decided to check out Highsmith Guns. I'd never been there so I thought it would help to take my mind off the upcoming meeting I had with the funeral director. Well the shop is small but very neat and tidy. There was a decent selection of new and used firearms and prices seemed fair. The guns all looked clean and were displayed nicely in the cases. I hate going into a shop and seeing guns that are not clean and just haphazardly thrown in the case. Mark, the owner, introduced himself and asked if I needed any help or had any questions. We talked a bit about bedding an M1A SM into a McMillan stock I've had for a while and he explained all that he thought needed to be done and showed me on another stock what he would be doing. He even invited me in the back and gave me an impromptu tour of the shop. Very nice guy and nice little shop! :yesway: :twocents:

Had several dealings with Mark+his shop. Very good service+they go the extra mile. Will deal with them as much as need be..Bill.:yesway:

Top Bottom