Highschool seniors photo with police guns stiring up flashback...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Screw self-esteem. It used to be self-respect was the goal, because you actually had to DO something worthy of respect to EARN it. That's something to be proud of, not this worthless crap they call "self-esteem".

Blessings,
    Bill

LOL My wife hates it when I ***** about this. She's in with the "It helps their self esteem" crowd.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    In today's world someone will have to step down. You can't show children with guns. No, no, no, no, that is just not the way things are dun today. That leads to them doing bad thing. Like shooting on a team. Joining the police force or the military or some such thing. God, this must stop for the sake of the children.

Isn't that about the way it is today. Guns are evil, and children should not be any where around them. Hang the cop that put them in the kids hand. Take the kid out back and beat he hell out of him so he never picks up a gun again.

This stuff is so out of hand. Home schooling it the only answer to get you children away from the nuts that are running things. Children should not learn to fear guns, they should learn how to handle and use them safely.

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    I was just flipping through our copy of The Current in Westfield, the little free paper that comes once a week. There was an article about the Westfield PD's Jake Laird Community Day, hosted by his parents. What made me laugh was that in their pics of the event, one of them was the following:

http://currentinwestfield.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Gun-1.jpg?w=575

I explained the whole Plainfield deal to my wife, and then said "I wonder how people will react to this!" and showed her the pic.

Top Bottom