• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    GodFearinGunTotin;4284904[url=http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/celebrities/free/20130620snooki-gay-son.html said:
    Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi wants gay son[/url]

From the article: "Snooki also said that motherhood has completely changed her instincts and lifestyle."

Um, yeah... :rolleyes:

1957: Jimmy can't wait for Dad to get home so he can ask to borrow the car to take Susie to the drive-in to "watch a movie".

2013: Jimmy can't wait to text Susie to pick him up so they can go Olive Garden and text each other across the table while saying nothing and not making and physical contact.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    From the article: "Snooki also said that motherhood has completely changed her instincts and lifestyle."

Um, yeah... :rolleyes:

1957: Jimmy can't wait for Dad to get home so he can ask to borrow the car to take Susie to the drive-in to "watch a movie".

2013: Jimmy can't wait to text Susie to pick him up so they can go Olive Garden and text each other across the table while saying nothing and not making and physical contact.

It did change her lifestyle. I haven't seen any articles about her passing out drunk inside of dumpsters for quite some time. Now, it isn't up to me to say whether that change was for the better or for the worse but there was a change.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The class of 1957 begat the class of 2013, so who is to blame , the class of 2013 of course.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The class of 1957 begat the class of 2013, so who is to blame , the class of 2013 of course.

I think the whole point of this is quite the contrary. We reap what we sow, as they say. It's just that the results of those seeds sown, 56 years (2 generations) apart, have turned noticeably different. I shudder to think how we've screwed up the folks of 2069.

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    we built long bows in shop class . I made an exocutioneers brood head axe in metals class . billy clubs in wood class . rebuilt an engine in school . but then this was the 70's .

ces6508

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Cave Town
    Ray walks in the door with a shotgun.

Teacher, "Ray is that thing unloaded?"

Ray, "Yes Sir"

Teacher, "Just checking"

2013 ???????

Top Bottom