• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't really care who make money or not...
    I just care if I have to PAY or not.
    Youtube is free, and I don't want to have to pay to go on other platforms to see what used to be free there...
    Sucks. Guess that's the way of things now.
    X (Twitter) is free and offers far more freedom, that is why Tucker went there. May charge $1 to defeat bots…

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks, to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Post #25, I’m laughing my *** off.

I don’t have a clue what this thread is about.

More chuckles, you guy’s probably think I’m dumb. You’re welcome to your opinion.

Laughing so hard I’ve got tears running down my cheeks. I crack me up. :lmfao:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks, to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Post #25, I’m laughing my *** off.

I don’t have a clue what this thread is about.

More chuckles, you guy’s probably think I’m dumb. You’re welcome to your opinion.

Laughing so hard I’ve got tears running down my cheeks. I crack me up. :lmfao:
    ^ post # 25

^ post # 26.

Are you asking me if I want to fight?

1721211338290.jpeg

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Incredible!! "I don't like what you are saying, so you can't be on my channel anymore." But sex and violent videos are OK? What's next? Censored or manipulated news? Oh, wait a minute, that's already here.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Googles new policies suck

It really sucks that Google keeps alienating it's users and creators. And the fact that videos made before the new policy date aren't grandfathered in is horrible. Like Hickok said, it has the potential to ruin entire livelihoods. But as long as Google makes money I guess.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It really sucks that Google keeps alienating it's users and creators. And the fact that videos made before the new policy date aren't grandfathered in is horrible. Like Hickok said, it has the potential to ruin entire livelihoods. But as long as Google makes money I guess.
    Why do conservatives and those the google doesn’t like keep staying there? Go where you are wanted and learn to make money there…

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Why do conservatives and those the google doesn’t like keep staying there? Go where you are wanted and learn to make money there…
    TL:DR- you can move to a new platform, but you're never going to have as big of an audience, and the opportunities to make money are few and far between.

It's not necessarily that simple sadly. I work in marketing and work closely with all the main social platforms, and they have a monopoly in their own spaces. A lot of the guntubers are moving to pepperbox, which is somewhat of a solution, but the problem is getting people over to that new platform, also your viewer base on something like that are only going to be a fraction of a platform like YouTube. YouTube already has 90% of the first world using it at this point, so it's significantly easier to find new viewers and grow an audience on YouTube.

And the only reason these guntubers are getting sponsorships on their videos now is because a large amount of people see it on YouTube, most sponsorships aren't going to care about the 1% of views you get from an obscure platform.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    TL:DR- you can move to a new platform, but you're never going to have as big of an audience, and the opportunities to make money are few and far between.

It's not necessarily that simple sadly. I work in marketing and work closely with all the main social platforms, and they have a monopoly in their own spaces. A lot of the guntubers are moving to pepperbox, which is somewhat of a solution, but the problem is getting people over to that new platform, also your viewer base on something like that are only going to be a fraction of a platform like YouTube. YouTube already has 90% of the first world using it at this point, so it's significantly easier to find new viewers and grow an audience on YouTube.

And the only reason these guntubers are getting sponsorships on their videos now is because a large amount of people see it on YouTube, most sponsorships aren't going to care about the 1% of views you get from an obscure platform.
    X is where it is…

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    X is where it is…
    Oh 100% X is on a come up as a platform for truth and good values. But the earning potential is just not there at the moment.

Basically everyone needs to unanimously agree to move over to a new platform, and stop giving the old platform business, but that is sadly something that isn't going to happen easily of quickly.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh 100% X is on a come up as a platform for truth and good values. But the earning potential is just not there at the moment.

Basically everyone needs to unanimously agree to move over to a new platform, and stop giving the old platform business, but that is sadly something that isn't going to happen easily of quickly.
    It doesn’t happen until some make a move…

Top Bottom