• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Felix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Porter County
    As far as home protection goes hard to beat a pump shot gun. When you rack a shell into the chamber its a UNIVERSAL language. Harder to miss also!

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Thanks guys for the advise!

Westforth do have the Hi Point C-9 (9mm) in stock but the price is $229. That's way higher then the MSR price of $155 so my search continues.

I need to find that Big R shop in Michigan City and give them a call.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    Where is Big R in MC didnt even know there was one out there. Used to be one of my fav stores.
    Big R is where the old Wal-Mart was. Franklin St, about 1/2mi north of 94, right across from Meijer. I did not know they price matched, I may have to take advantage of that.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Westforth do have the Hi Point C-9 (9mm) in stock but the price is $229. That's way higher then the MSR price of $155 so my search continues.

:n00b::n00b:WHAT!!!:n00b::n00b:

That is WAY overpriced...$180 tops......crap I would sell you mine but I dont want to get rid of it..

pay NO more than $180 for a C9.....

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    :n00b::n00b:WHAT!!!:n00b::n00b:

That is WAY overpriced...$180 tops......crap I would sell you mine but I dont want to get rid of it..

pay NO more than $180 for a C9.....

I know....I was so disappointed when they told me $229. I was ready to buy until I asked for the price. I mean, even if they sell it at MSR ($155)they make a profit.....why jack it up so much? :dunno:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    call them and tell them you posted that price and people (some probably their customers at times) got upset.

$180 and he still makes $30 minimum........

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Saw one locally for $129. Not sure if it is new or used. Yes it is in southern Indiana (Seymour) but for the price difference you could pay for the gas.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I've dealt with Westforth's a lot and they have always done good business by me. I would definately go back in and print up another sales ad and ask them if they price match. They traded me a Taurus 92 for their Para P14 PLUS $50 and a box of Blazer ammo. Go in and look at their used guns too, if you're not dead set on a C-9. They deal alot on used guns.

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Saw one locally for $129. Not sure if it is new or used. Yes it is in southern Indiana (Seymour) but for the price difference you could pay for the gas.

Wow....why can't we get those deals up here?? WTH is wrong with NW Indiana, particularly Lake county :dunno:

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I've dealt with Westforth's a lot and they have always done good business by me. I would definately go back in and print up another sales ad and ask them if they price match. They traded me a Taurus 92 for their Para P14 PLUS $50 and a box of Blazer ammo. Go in and look at their used guns too, if you're not dead set on a C-9. They deal alot on used guns.

Maybe I'll go check them out....they're only a few minutes from me. And maybe they'll have something for around $150....beggars can't be choosers :D

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I know this is farther away..but Bradis Guns on 67 located in Camby, IN has them for sale for $139. Throughout my family we own 2, both 9mm, and one 40. The 40 had bad problems with jamming, so we sent it to them and they replaced the broken parts for free. I have shot a Glock 17 (and 19) and the Hi-point 9mm all at the same time and honestly the Hi-Point doesnt seem like a bad gun. Its not the caliber of the Glocks..but it isn't the price either! (Around $500 for a Glock). Have fun, get what you can, and don't care what others think. Besides, we are here for the reason, we all love guns, no matter the brand!

Top Bottom