• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    I went cheap with my first handgun, I got a brand new fancy freshly introduced S&W Sigma .40. Until today I thought that was the biggest POS to ever throw a bullet, it fired groups I would sell a 12ga over. Sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes you pay 125$ for a cool photo and the privilege to buy new skivies.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    No an "apologist" makes apologies. I on the other hand attempt to inform and educate.

Apologists are authors, writers, editors, and leaders known for taking on the points in arguments, conflicts or positions that are either placed under popular scrutinies or viewed under persecutory examinations. The term comes from the Greek word apologia (απολογία), meaning a speaking in defense.

Personally, I find apologists very informative and educational. :)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Apologists are authors, writers, editors, and leaders known for taking on the points in arguments, conflicts or positions that are either placed under popular scrutinies or viewed under persecutory examinations. The term comes from the Greek word apologia (απολογία), meaning a speaking in defense.

Personally, I find apologists very informative and educational. :)

Cool! An apologist apologist!

DIRTY HARRY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I don't have a long history with Hi Point but do own a C9 9mm and a JHP 45G 45ACP and they both do a great job for me.

The warranty isn't a reason to buy them but it is a nice assurance in case a fluke happens such as this. I would be interested to know what happened.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Having a high point is like dating your sister, she's not the best looking girl in town and you definetly dont want any one else to see you bumbin ugly's with her. LOL

Last edited:

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Having a high point is like dating your sister, she's not the best looking girl in town and you definetly dont want any one else to see you bumbin ugly's with her. LOL

There's a joke in there somewhere about "relative humidity," but I'm not quite sure I should attempt it. PG-13 board, ya know. :D

DIRTY HARRY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I disagree, and you are all entitled to your opinion, but as I said earlier I own many hand guns and long guns. Experience tells the smart man to stand back and watch!

That is not to say there aren't bad ones in every brand but Hi-Point fills a nitch and my experience with them has bee great and I would bet my life on it!

Can't ask for more than that!

I could probably dig up some dirt if you will on any brand out there, but Hi-Point is in the forefront now and getting alot of attention as a ghetto gun......Wrong!

Isn't this great?

Live long and prosper my friends, no matter what you like.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    if Hi-Point isn't paying you then they should. But in all seriousness I don't care what you carry only that you carry. Enjoy your next trip to the range and remember your eye pro. I'm done now...truce?:buddies:

Top Bottom