• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I was gonna let it lay, but I agree. Mossberg makes a good field/workhorse shotgun. but I have heard and read many mixed reviews of the 715. If I get a .22lr (this thread was speaking in terms of a 9mm carbine) it would be a S&W 15-22 hands down. I would have to find one under $400 though. As far as getting a worthwhile 9mm carbine, I'll be getting a CX4 storm eventually.

I have been nothing but pleased with my 995. Now I really could care less what you decide to go with, but don't rule out the 995 just because of the price. They're dead nuts accurate and reliable as all get out.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    Never a problem. Always puts a smile on my face. Everyone wants to shoot it, and they are surprised and smile, snobs won't try it. Love it and never think about selling it. I love my 995ts, my 629 Smith, my Henry. Every gun has its purpose and brings own smiles.
    I have been nothing but pleased with my 995. Now I really could care less what you decide to go with, but don't rule out the 995 just because of the price. They're dead nuts accurate and reliable as all get out.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Reliable and cheap. It is a fun range gun. customer service is top notch. Get one, you won't be disappointed. Here's mine with a HiPoint pistol.
    w001.jpg

Rexmage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    Marshall Co
    I really, really like mine. I've run maybe 500 rounds through it and had not a single problem. That and they're a fun project/fun gun thing. Also the warranty is amazing and it travels with the firearm. Most places refuse to honor a warranty to the first buyer. I've heard 'well you missued the product' enough to want to tear my remaining hair out.

fordfarmboy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Morgan County
    I have a 995t great gun have ran about 1000 rounds down the pipe no problem .Little trouble with leading with reloads but jacket bullets, your good to go ( like the manual says)

Top Bottom