• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Primed & painted the stock in Rustoleum textured Forest Green. It's not as flat as I hoped & may cover it with a light coat of Rustoleum Camo Green. The photo flash makes it a bit glossier than real life though, in natural light it's not bad at all.

Sighted in a Sightmark halo red dot today & the three mags of Osama shots were fired indoors at 30 yds., standing & at a good pace. Hope to take it to an outdoor range for 50 & 100 yd targets soon.

Most of the Osama shots were done by my 15 yr old son; in the lane next to us a dad had his 12 yr old firing a Mosin & Bennelli 12 ga w/3 inch magnums. Boy was that fun. The kid was having a great time & it was fun watching folks in other lanes jumping out of their skin when the Mosin went BANG-- definitely gots to get me one of the 91/30's

I'm really loving this sub-$200 9mm carbine; just wish someone would make hi capacity mags for it.

web2.jpg

web1.jpg

web3.jpg

web4.jpg

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Glad you like it...I know I'm completely happy with mine. I don't think promag is the best answer for 15rd mags, as there has been varied luck with them, I just bought 10 additional 10rnd mags for around $140, so it works just as well for range use.
    I'm planning on buying the new stock for mine, when I find it becomes available.
    picture.php

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm planning on buying the new stock for mine, when I find it becomes available.

Called last Monday and asked how much it would cost to upgrade to the new stock if I had a cracked one and was told $50.00.

Of course I don't have a cracked stock, just fish'n for a price.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Called last Monday and asked how much it would cost to upgrade to the new stock if I had a cracked one and was told $50.00.

Of course I don't have a cracked stock, just fish'n for a price.

Well $50 still isn't bad...they were originally speculated at being around $35.

I was told that they would be available for sale when they are up on the sales site...which they are supposedly working on...man, I need an IT job like that :rolleyes:

SCAR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Valparaiso Indiana
    I cleaned out the safe today found mine in the back, I was going to post it for sale in the next few days. I have had it for over 10 years and its been broken for all but 6 months. After about 1k rds the something inside broke and the trigger fell out! I put it away and always say I'm sending it off to get repaired but have forgot about it. The pistol grip is also split on the seam so it pinches my hands. I guess Ill send it in when the new stocks get released and hope they upgrade it for free! Unless I forget about it again!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Looking good! Good work on the Bin Laden target too!

I love my 995 carbine. Shot a hundred rounds or so through it this weekend, with a few FTF's at the end. Found I had a broken magazine spring. Hoping they'll replace that for me soon...

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Very cool

I did not know a whole lot about these carbines until joining this forum. From the way people talk about them, might be a fun gun to look into. Thanks for all the good info. everybody.

Top Bottom