• Status
    Not open for further replies.

equip2survive

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Indiana
    Hey there! Just found out about this site from a friend of a friend last evening and he raved about what a great resource this site is, how it is such a wonderful community and that the people on here are just terrific. Sounded like something I wanted to be a part of!

Little about myself... I am a BIG TIME 2nd Amendment lover and, while I don't own a TON of fancy or expensive firearms, I have a few nice quality firearms (Springfield XDM 9mm, S&W Bodyguard revolver, Mossberg 500 pistol grip, and a really cool Henry Survival 22 cal. Rifle that breaks down and everything fits into the water tight stock! That is all I can think of at the moment, but i might be forgetting something). I am really interested in learning more about all aspects of responsible firearms ownership and usage.

Also, I don't know if any of you are at all interested in "survival" stuff (wilderness survival, disaster preparedness, "prepping", and "bushcraft"), but I definitely am and would love to engage you all on that topic as well. Who else out there likes knives, paracord, firesteels, machetes, 72 hour kits, bug out bags, EDCs and even a few zombies? LOL! No, I don't really believe a zombie apocalypse is going to happen, but it is fun to watch people shoot them in the head with a crossbow on TV, right? Walking Dead anyone?? :rockwoot:

Anyway, that gives you a little bit of a taste of what I am about. Hopefully I didn't just scare you all off or get myself booted from the site for my "candid" introduction. ;) I do tend to say what's on my mind, but the good news is it is usually pretty funny. I am pretty laid back, but I am told I have a quick wit and am usually pretty good for a laugh. I have a bit of a "unique" sense of humor, but in a good way... I think.

So... Thanks for having me! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Josh

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    :welcome: to :ingo: definitely check out the survival and prep section of forum...my preppers her (I being one of them!) and there is only 30 some days until the walking dead!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom