• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    "I can't wait to check the interwebs tomorrow to see what all the Monday Morning QB's that never played the game have to say about this..."

:popcorn:

YouMad.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    So just to make this clear... Are YOU calling me a fool?
    Yes, I'm man enough to admit that your actions are pretty foolish. And while this may be a trivial matter, the things you choose to foolishly say in the future may not be so trivial, and you may end up in big trouble. Unfortunately, you've demonstrated that you're a little bit dense, and I don't think you'll be able to comprehend what I'm saying here, but you've got some learning to do before you graduate out to the real world.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Yes, I'm man enough to admit that your actions are pretty foolish. And while this may be a trivial matter, the things you choose to foolishly say in the future may not be so trivial, and you may end up in big trouble. Unfortunately, you've demonstrated that you're a little bit dense, and I don't think you'll be able to comprehend what I'm saying here, but you've got some learning to do before you graduate out to the real world.

So you admit in this post to openly insulting a member of this forum?? Am I correct?

Top Bottom