Here is my Bug out bag! Feel free to make suggestions!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I love fire! there is a firesteel and a magnesium fire starter plus a lighter! I am lacking a metal can but any soup can will work fine in a pinch!

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I am ready to head north or south. I have a couple kayaks I can load up and head down stream. If need be I can head north and hang with the eskimos. There is 2 or 3 days worth of food in my bag, water will be the most important part of my bug out. I have grown up snaring so food isnt a problem.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Well, I'm an amateur so don't think too much about what I say. What you have now is about what I have in my Get Home Bag.

You say North or South, do you not know for sure?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I am ready to head north or south. I have a couple kayaks I can load up and head down stream. If need be I can head north and hang with the eskimos. There is 2 or 3 days worth of food in my bag, water will be the most important part of my bug out. I have grown up snaring so food isnt a problem.

thats great that you have knowledge that a lot of people dont, but your mistake in that statement is that you are relying on that only or as your main staple. every other tom dick and harry are gonna head to the woods too and the animals are gonna hide deep or all die. even going out in the Forrest now and snaring isnt the best way to guarantee a meal every night. 2-cents. im not trying to flame you, just get you thinking a little. I will check out your bag tomorrow when i get some sleep.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    If you believe this then how do you plan to survive the waves and waves of people you will cross? There are some serious amounts of people Northwest of you and even West of you.

Will you be traveling alone?
    My plan is to aquire as much knowledge about survial as humanly possible. I understand that my purchases will only carry me on for a few days! After that anarchy! No laws or borders!:patriot:

Top Bottom