Here is exactly why we must not allow an AWB or universal registration!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    bvbcv.jpg

richieray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Kewanna
    Voted still 91%.

After reading the article cant believe the writer is that nieve. Then to read the comments after the article seems even scarier. They have Obama up on such a high platform that they believe he can just ban all firearms with stroke of pin and nothing can be done. Super scary stuff.

I wouldn't say that he is naive. Certain aspects of what he said may be such as the "safe utopia" that banning guns will create. However you are missing the much bigger picture. He is ABSOLUTELY correct in his strategy. The way to enact gun ban is to do it a little at a time. Make all guns sales require background checks, sounds reasonable after all even i don't want crazy people having guns. Then after that has been accepted you add one more thing that sounds reasonable then another and another until before you know it gun are illegal. Its a brilliant strategy and unfortunately one that may work as people are willing to make small concessions as long as their overall agenda is preserved

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    such a hard choice, I voted no but I really want some pie

Yeah, I had to think about it too...

It honestly pains me to think that people have such disregard for the basic principles on which this nation was founded...they seem to have this dreamworld Utopia envisioned that I can't for the life of me figure out the source of.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Yeah, I had to think about it too...

It honestly pains me to think that people have such disregard for the basic principles on which this nation was founded...they seem to have this dreamworld Utopia envisioned that I can't for the life of me figure out the source of.
    Substance abuse!!
    LOTS of substance abuse!!!!! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom