Here is exactly why we must not allow an AWB or universal registration!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Here is what the Left really has in mind. Note well the first few paragraphs, because they are true. I'm sure all the politicians know the beltway sniper could've used a bolt action, and a .30-06 is way deadlier than .223. They just want a ban so they can set a precedent, and proceed with this plan, and it has been in the works for decades:

Daily Kos: How to Ban Guns: A step by step, long term process

Oh yea, don't forget to vote at the bottom!

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Thanks for posting. After voting I received the following:

2% Yes

90% No

6% Pie is delicious. Even raspberry. I was once told that raspberry was Communist pie.

I'm not sure where the remaining 2% is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The only way we can truly be safe and prevent further gun violence is to ban civilian ownership of all guns. That means everything. No pistols, no revolvers, no semiautomatic or automatic rifles. No bolt action. No breaking actions or falling blocks. Nothing. This is the only thing that we can possibly do to keep our children safe from both mass murder and common street violence.
    Because no one ever commits mass murder by anything but guns.

220px-Oklahomacitybombing-DF-ST-98-01356.jpg

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What is going to happen!

First of all Kudos to Sportsman Channel for now carrying Cam & Co NRA News! There was a guy on there yesterday saying exactly what I've been saying with some variation. They know they are not going to get the Feinstien bill. But once that is defeated they will say OK we'll compromise now and go for something less that will include the UBC which is nothing more than a registration scheme! We know that but the rest of the public will see it as not that big of deal. And they dilly dally around that and they wont get that either. Then they will paint every gun owner and politician as EXTREME who opposed reasonable gun control, and use that to try to regain control of congress and then Obama will have 2 years to ram through what ever he wants! They have a long term plan make not mistake about that!

Zombieman34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wells, Co
    Voted still 91%.

After reading the article cant believe the writer is that nieve. Then to read the comments after the article seems even scarier. They have Obama up on such a high platform that they believe he can just ban all firearms with stroke of pin and nothing can be done. Super scary stuff.

jkershner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    An unquiet solace
    I read that article and thought, 'This must be satire. There is just no logical way that the author can reach this conclusion. It must be that the author is deliberately taking this stance and ignoring facts and reason.'

Sadly, I think I am wrong.

random_eyes

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2009
    Interesting how knowledgable the writer appears except for his use of the term "clips" and suggestion that NRA membership is correlated to gun violence. Perhaps a disgruntled former gun owner who committed a felony or something?

By his formula my home would be raided and my family and pets put in great danger, as I have sold or traded off many of the guns on his list and would appear "suspicious" since I can't account for them. To me, it sounds like that kook has directly threatened me. Hmmmm. Which one of us is more dangerous here, the one who doesn't even have the guns any more, or the one suggesting ATF comes and **raids** my home???

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Kos and DU are nothing more than anarchist groups hiding behind The First Amendment.
    They have people who infiltrate sites like INGO for the sole purpose of causing dissension among the members.:noway:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I suppose they'll have to ban metal files and steel pipe if they truly want to get rid of firearms. Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of firearms construction and metal working can build low caliber rifles, pistols, and shotguns.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I voted No! The guy that wrote this should be kicked out of this country! He is not an American!

You could say that about half the country. These commie bastards are now steering the ship.

If you all think these comments are scary, try reading huffpost.com. The articles are a little bit more moderate there, but the comments expose their base as radical leftist constitution haters ("The NRA are terrorists and we should use drones to bomb them"). It is hard to believe people like this exist in America and aren't being deported, let alone to think they are in charge and have the president's ear.

Top Bottom