Here illegally? Just details, go ahead and file your lawsuit..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    How can someone who is a criminal a fugitive from justice have any rights in our court rooms. Why do we even bother calling them illegals if there is nothing that is done to them.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Stossel had a show about this a couple weeks ago. On it they stated that in California anyone who finds a violation also gets a "finders" fee every time they go to a place and find a violation. One individual went to a business 27 or 28 times never informing the owners of the constant violations until a lawsuit was also filed.
    I find it kind of strange that the illegal in the news story seemed to only target other latinos. You would think he would have targeted businesses owned by "the evil white man" to try to garner sympathy in his lawsuits.(Hope that doesn't sound racist. I am really trying not to. Couldn't think of another way to say it.)

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    This doesn't surprise me. In truth, the only that would surprise me is if these illegal immigrants actually contributed to American society in a positive way.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    140   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    Heaven forbid we should not respect the illegal's rights.
    WAIT! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD RIGHTS!!!!! THEY ARE ILLEGAL.
    They stand in the middle of the street protesting and the government does nothing.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    In truth, the only that would surprise me is if these illegal immigrants actually contributed to American society in a positive way.

There's absolutely no doubt that immigrants, including illegals, contribute positively to our economy.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Heaven forbid we should not respect the illegal's rights.
    They stand in the middle of the street protesting and the government does nothing.

I agree that they are here illegally and they need to be gone no matter where they left to come here. With that said, though, you didn't know they had rights? It's right there in our own Declaration of Independence!

"...we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among them are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights...."

Right there in black and white: All men are created equal... endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights...

Yes, that is one of our Founding documents, but the Founders were careful to say that rights are present for all, not based on where a man was born.

All that said, they have a right to life, they just don't have a right to life, here.

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    If someone is in this country illegally, they should have the right to life, AND the right to LEAVE. They should have NO rights in the AMERICAN legal system. His lawer should be disbarred (I wanted to say " drawn and quartered" but think that may be a bit too harsh)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    i was under the impression that you had to be a citizen of this country to have any legal rights......people are stupid....

Of course you have legal rights no matter if you are a US citizen or not.
    Just like if you go to another country you still have rights in that country even if you are a US citizen and not a citizen of that country.
    I find it funny that the problem is that this guy is an illegal alien for most people.
    For me the problem is what he does.He could be a US citizen that wouldnt change things and I still would think that what he does it wrong.
    Yeah this guy shouldnt be here but what if a US citizen were to do the same thing as they would both have the same rights to do so, would that be any better or different? :dunno:

Like always its talking about illegal immigration when its not an immigration problem.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Of course you have legal rights no matter if you are a US citizen or not.
    Just like if you go to another country you still have rights in that country even if you are a US citizen and not a citizen of that country.
    I find it funny that the problem is that this guy is an illegal alien for most people.
    For me the problem is what he does.He could be a US citizen that wouldnt change things and I still would think that what he does it wrong.
    Yeah this guy shouldnt be here but what if a US citizen were to do the same thing as they would both have the same rights to do so, would that be any better or different? :dunno:

Like always its talking about illegal immigration when its not an immigration problem.

I agree with you, the problem is the sue for profit thing, that needs to stop. But that is how this country has been for a long while, sue happy

I'd like to see the business owners privately deport him back to mexico though;)

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana

While I understand your frustration and share it, I never understood the argument that illegals have no rights because they are not American citizens. If there is a less American sentiment I can't think of it right now.

Our constitutionally protected rights as Americans don't have the foundation of their existence built on the fact that we are Americans. As Americans, we simply protected them from our government with a document. Remember the words Thomas Jefferson wrote down in the Declaration of Independence?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

If the Creator gave them rights, who are we to say they have none?

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    We agree that the creator gave all men rights, but we don't have to give people who are in this country ILLEGALLY any more than their basic "God given rights". If a foreign country invaded the US, would you want to extend all of our American rights to the invading soldiers? Illegals ARE invading the US and should be treated no differently than an invading army would, period. If it were an American filing the lawsuits, it would still be as dispicable, but at least he would have the right to do so as an American.

Top Bottom