• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Im usually there on Sundays no matter the weather if there is not a match going on. There were 2 guys there at the pistol side last time I went but they didnt stay too long.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Most members I have met there have been nice folks I do have to give it that. And the facility is nice. Dont care too much for the creek but its gotten easier and better to cross since they fixed it.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Im gonna try an get to the henryville range one day during the day next week, im talking early ill be there at like 8am,lol, if any one is interested shoot me a PM an see if we can get a few of us out there

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Most members I have met there have been nice folks I do have to give it that. And the facility is nice. Dont care too much for the creek but its gotten easier and better to cross since they fixed it.

I'm not partial to some of the high power guys, they seem kinda high and mighty. The guys that shoot the M1 matches are good people.

As for the crossing, it's nice now, but any rain like we had this spring will change that.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I'm not partial to some of the high power guys, they seem kinda high and mighty. The guys that shoot the M1 matches are good people.

As for the crossing, it's nice now, but any rain like we had this spring will change that.
    I feel the same way and know exactly what ya mean!

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Woke up way too early... so I decided to pack up and head to the range. I'll be at Henryville at 0-dark-30. Saiga 7.62, AR, and M&P .40 will be making the trip with me along with some tacticool web gear.;)

Top Bottom