• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I didn't catch it, but my wife saw a commercial for Henry Repeating Arms on FOX yesterday. That's the first time we have ever seen a TV ad for guns (well, other than Don).

Anyone else catch it? Talk about marketing to your demographic!

I'm looking for a video.....

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I caught it on FoxNews the other day. It was pretty generic, but good to see a firearms manufacturer getting some airtime on a mainstream channel.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    I like the fact that the commercial is advocating a Made in America product, and how we buy so much crap from other countries [with our dollars going there] and then ***** about how we're losing so many jobs because of layoffs "with our jobs going overseas." When we start keeping our money here, this country will start to regain our manufacturing base. It's an economic thing.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I hope our president and speaker of the house can quickly get an expensive task force together and work with the liberal media to get these commercials off the air to prevent our children from being brain-washed...

:rolleyes:

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    The UAW has been advocating "Buy American" for years! Think about this, if there aren't enough jobs for Americans today, how about when your kids need a job! Where will they work? It looks like we will be working for many, many more years. The Henry commercial is great because it makes you stop to think! I love it!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    H&H in Fort Wayne has a fair amount of comercials on. Kinda slick. Geared toward peole thinking about getting a firearm for protection or new shooters. Nice to see ads for firarms dealers on TV.
    I do think the cost is passed along though.......
    Nice enough place place just about 20% higher than most, but kudos to them for advertising and looking like a "normal " business.

Top Bottom