Henry Holsters in Lubbock, Texas! Holster Recommendation!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I was told by a friend about Henry Holsters in Lubbock, Texas and i just wanted to share my experience! First off i have nothing again Amhenry who is also another Henry Holsters located in state, in bloomington, i just wanted to share my great experience the "the other Henry Holsters".

I contacted Spencer Henry who owns the company on Monday night 3/25/13 about the exact type of rig i wanted for my M&P9c.

Tuesday 3/26/13 He told me that he could provide the exact set up i was looking for so i placed my order Tuesday morning. (40$ shipped to me)

I also told him that i was wanting the new holster by 4/8/13 for the Students for Concealed Carry empty protest at Indiana State University and he said no problem.

He emailed me back that evening and told me my holster was made the way i described and would be in my mailbox on Friday.

Friday 3/29/13 comes along and sure enough, my brand new kydex holster was waiting for me. (only 3 days after my order confirmation)

This is a great product!! The fit and finish is perfect and i couldn't be happier with the great customer service. I will continue to do my business there for any future purchases and I just wanted INGO to know about another great company who provides great products with great customer service! :ingo:

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

Great Product for a really great price and I would suggest to anyone on INGO this guys product! (40$ shipped)

https://www.facebook.com/HenryHolsters

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Congrats on getting your holster so fast, sounds like a good experience!

I have to ask though, have you ever seen or handled an amhenry holster?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana

I have not. I was told by a friend to check out "Henry Holsters" i beleive he was talking about amhenry, but never told me where he was located. When i looked it up on facebook the guy from TX showed up and that is who i went with, it wasn't untill after i placed my order that i searched INGO and found out about amhenry.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN

I have... I have purchased 2 of them from him and they are every bit as high quality as Raven Concealment. I think Henry uses better hardware, stainless screws and same quality Kydex. I have a RC and if given the choice between the two (nothing against RC) I would pick HH.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom