• which one???

• Total voters

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Get the 250 then you can join sigforum and talk about how much sig sucks with the rest of us.

Or get the HK and join the HKPRO forum and talk about how much every one else sucks even though HK hates you.

The choice is yours, but choose wisely
    GrailKnight.jpg

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Dilemma's...I hate 'em...but I've learned to ask myself this question:

If it were 2 years from now, what do I wish I would have done (in your case, purchased)?

The reason I do this: Hindsight, as we say, is typically 20/20...so I try to place my decision-making process into a 'hindsight' perspective and make the decision...while I find that I usually make a different decision than my 'foresight' wanted to make, I usually end up being very pleased with my decision in the long run and have less regrets.

Just my :twocents:!!!

Also...Wife's Gun = Wife's Choice...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I voted for the Sig. Without wishing to offend HK fans and not having owned one, they strike me as good guns, but not good enough to justify anywhere near the price they ask, which is why I've never bought one even when I could afford it. Seems like the name is a big reason for a couple hundred dollars of the price. Sigs, OTOH, strike me as being worth the money, and the P239 I owned was a great arm in every respect. Especially the trigger. I LOVE Sig triggers.

rtrouten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    as you have read several times in this thread, you have to go with the one the little lady likes because you spend less, you will regret, even though I would go with the SIG

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    Always go with the most expensive one for which you have the go ahead to buy at the time.

The Sig will be easier to acquire at a later date for less "go ahead." ;)
    Indeed, well said. You've got "permission" now take it and RUN. Besides, this is HER WEAPON, and if she feels like she made the decision, that it's her baby, she will be MUCH more likely to become familiar with it and actually make time for range time.

:twocents:

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    so its about that time to get my wife a gun as I sold hers awhile ago. so we went to elmores today to narrow down the selection. she has it down to a sig p250 and an HK p30, and wouldn't you know the woman would favor the more expensive one. my actual dilemma is I really like the HK but never thought I would get the go ahead to buy because of the price but that I do I'm really torn because I can get the p250 for $429 as opposed to $800 for the p30 but we both like the p30 more except the trigger on the p250 is SOOO much smoother and half the price. help!!!!

Sig has more 'resell' value to me. HK pistols seem to be likened to Subaru owners; in that, only a select few can afford them or have studies enough to want one...

Sig on the other hand... :twocents:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I voted Sig, but I have no real say in the matter as I haven't shot either.

I would like to say though that I totaly agree that she needs to shoot them first. My Mom just bought herself a Kahr because she liked the fit and feel the best. But after shooting it several times, she's now debating getting rid of it. Do to the longer, tougher trigger pull she's shooing a nice small group 6" lower than where she's aiming. Hand her an M&p and she'll put them where she's aiming.

Top Bottom