• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    For gosh sakes, be conscious about where your outdoor lighting is directed in relation to your neighbors!
    I agree... The neighbor that sees the light on is stepping out on his porch for a smoke in the evening/night/morning. Cool neighbor that likes to keep an eye on things. Like most of us around here.

The light has to be 400+ from his house anyway. He just can notice it on.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I have found the neighbor's cat loves to see himself lit up. A couple of bambi's are the same. I can hear them laughing at me in the distance.
    I get some of those too. But nothing is in the cameras when this one randomly comes on.
    Random tree limbs blowing around, maple tree "helicopter" seeds, tall weeds, flags, flying bugs..

There are a myriad of things that CAN set them off.
    A lot of things can trigger them. I have 2 other sensors angled toward that one, and they they don't pick up the invisible stuff this one does.
    Is one building insulated and the other is not? Maybe escaping heat from that building is activating it?
    That could be an idea... pointed to a non heated, non insulated wood building. But it does go off in early morning hours. It may be low enough not to pick the building up, but??

Top Bottom