• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Need 2 general laborers to relocate restaurant equipment from Cincy to Indy. Some heavy lifting involved, transport and from Cincy provided, 1 maybe 2 days work cash paid daily.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In need of gutter cleaning on 3.5 story office building.

Downtown Lafayette, 200 Ferry Street, corner of 2nd and Ferry by the river.

Please call Kirk Freeman:

(765) 429-7035, or
    (765) 427-0993

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Gas/propane line ran from kitchen stove to outside crawl so propane company can finish install. May want line ran to fireplace as well.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm in need of a mason/chimney sweep.
    In Greenwood for chimney repair.

also looking for an electrician to help upgrade from 100amp fused to breakers.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Premium Private Label Embroidered Apparel - wholesale direct - superior quality sold at the finest country clubs world wide.

I'm the sales rep for Indiana - no middle man!

Perfect for specialty retailers and corporate apparel!

Polos to wind jackets to cashmere sweaters.

I could use the cash for the holidays!

image.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My work is currently looking for Field Technicians for construction materials testing. This position requires work on commercial construction projects and mainly deals with testing and inspection of concrete, soil, asphalt, and reinforcing steel. Construction experience is a plus, but not necessary. All training is performed in-house.

ACI Certified Concrete Field Testing Technicians are a big plus, but we offer to pay for the certification for qualified employees.

I am not the supervisor for this position and do not know the actual wage, I know it is an hourly position with starting pay in the ballpark of $10-12/hr. Any questions feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

Edit: This is for the Indy area, travel of approx. 1 hour from Indy may be required. Time & mileage is reimbursed for all travel expenses.

Bump. Still looking for people. Construction experience of any kind is a plus!

Bump again. We are gearing up for a busy fall/winter season (weird in the construction industry) and have a lot of jobs on the horizon.

Thanks!

Bump.

We're freaking busy and need people to test concrete and look at dirt for us. PM for further details.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Going to be building a ~1900 sq ft single story house w/ basement on my property in Johnson County next year, and would like to start getting contractors lined up. Specifically looking for framing/general construction, and concrete contractors for the basement. If you do this stuff, or know someone to recommend, let me know!

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    [STRIKE]West side indianapolis, rockville lynhurst area. pending home sale inspection repairs required.

1) NEED GENERAL? CONTRACTOR. I Have a split member in my truss in the roof. It is a 'cross member' (not sure the term, but 2x4 that goes at an angle from the roofline member, down to the ceiling joist at an angle). Hurricane ties at each end. 24" on centers. There is no sagging, or roof damage, as it's been this way since prior to me purchasing it.
    PM me if available to take a look and get me a quote by end of day friday if possible.
    Work can be done later (have 2 weeks to perform repair).[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]
    2) Need licensed electrical contractor
    to replace a defunct gfci 20 amp outlet. Oh, and wrap black electrical tape around the 'neutral' going into a 240 20 amp breaker to mark it 'hot' lol :rockwoot:. I just need a quote. have 2 weeks to perform repair.[/STRIKE]

Work is completed. Thanks INGO, and thanks CHCRandy for the insight!

Last edited:

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I need a licensed plumber in Allen County to help with a permit issue...happy to pay you to re-do work already completed if needed, kind of a nutty situation. PM me for details.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    I need a metal fabricator, gunsmith, or otherwise who is capable of doing phosphate parkerization (gray). I'm located in Hartford City, can ship the parts (no FFL required) just prefer to keep my money within the state and on INGO if possible. This would be repeating work.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Accessibility Lift Installer

Our elevator division is growing so I am looking for someone with strong mechanical and decent electrical skills capable of climbing and working from ladders and able to lift heavy objects. Tools and transportation are provided and work is only in central Indiana from our office in Beech Grove. Person must have good work ethic and be able to manage complex projects. If you or someone you know is looking for a career working with their hands at a 43 year old family business send me a resume: john@accesstoday.com

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    media blasting

I have 4 steel chair bottoms with a single post "8 "in total items that need blasted.
    These chairs are extreamly pricey and i need someone who knows what they are doing 100%
    if you know your stuff give me a holler

example
    mid and bottom section here bottom base is approx 20" wide
    150A-2_X_(K242)_K24217_K_~_FZ.jpg

Last edited:

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Forklift mechanic

My company located in Pendleton needs an experienced forklift mechanic, Raymond preferred but any type would work if you can be trained on other brands. Pay is pretty good, Mon- Friday job 8-10 hrs a day.

corngrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Looking for a contractor to put metal on a older barn as well as replace swinging doors and a few windows. Located I. Northern rush county. Barn is 30x40

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Looking for a licensed electrician in the Columbus area, west of I-65. Several outlets and an overhead light outlet need to be installed in an unfinished attic. Also there is an electrical problem that would take to long to describe here.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom