• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What project should I choose for 2011?

• Total voters

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I voted for the Uzi. Here's why. I'm on a strict, very strict budget. Knowing that, if I had the chance to buy MY dream gun, assuming I had the money, I would do it. Like you said, you never know when the chance will be there again.

If I had my dream gun, I wouldn't be sad if I never bought another gun. But that's how I see it.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I say go with several smaller purchases. Or stick to guns that you really need. Not sure if your a hunter or not. Maybe you already have all those covered. Instead of one big ticket item that you may not want to shoot cause you paid a lot of it, go with a couple of smaller items and have fun with those. M2C

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    From the poll results thus far, the vibe I'm getting from this crowd is "Go all the way or f-ing forget it." :):

Your input is appreciated; keep it coming!

Um,... Yes!:D
    I agree with the others, if this will be the last time for quite awhile to get your dream gun, then go for it. If not, then get more ammo, traing, accessories, etc...
    I voted for the UZI! Only for the reason that you said it was your dream gun. Even if you don't get to shoot it but one a year, it is something that you'd be proud ot have.

Plus, if I heard right, you can use the Soumi 72 round drums with them (with the right kit!)!:ar15:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I bet your have a safe full, and doubles of almost everything why not feed and train,

You can realisticly only shoot one at a time, make that one count.

my 2 cents,

I'm guilty of almost anything gun related you want to accuse me of so its ok to jab this post

From the poll results thus far, the vibe I'm getting from this crowd is "Go all the way or f-ing forget it." :):

Your input is appreciated; keep it coming!

Yes exactly. Way I see it, if you don't get your dream gun now, you're just buying a gun to be buying a gun.

Get something where you know you'll be happy with. Later on, get another gun then. For now, get your dream gun and be
    Happy!

And let me shoot it too :D

huey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    SW IND
    NO I had a full auto uzi the clip will be empty in 2-3 seconds.
    buy more ammo and clips for the SHIF:ar15:
    thats my 2 cents

second thought buy a 1919a4 kit like i did make it semi
    you can have 250 shots without reloading:ar15:
    still have cash for ammo

Last edited by a moderator:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    In these tough, uncertain economic and political times, I would upgrade existing guns, stockpile ammo like a feign and take all the classes possible. From the sound of it, you have plenty of toys. Ammo is king and training will keep you sharp.

backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    Uzi. Go after your unicorn.:): I have recently been thinking of this as well. I have way to many other wants/needs to do so, but the temptation is there.

YogiRC51

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I say the Select-fire UZI . Mainly because I'll never get one, so it is nice to know someone else is going to be able to enjoy it.

Sparky03

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Lebanon IN
    Get the Uzi with two o's.

price will only go up in value and the dream of being Chuck Norris with your Uzi kicking down doors you will play threw your mind whenver you pick up this bad boy toy.

Top Bottom