• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    OK Ladies, I did it! Yesterday, I purchased a Ruger SR9c. I love it!:D I've put 80 rounds through it so far.

Thanks everyone for the advice and insight. I had a good time shopping. Already looking at the next purchase - that nice little Walther P22. Seems like that would be fun.

OK, Now I'm really envious.... :) Congrats!!! Enjoy it!

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I forgot to ask! Did you get the all black one or go for the stainless slide? Pictures, please! :)

Having camera problems. Sorry no pic.:( I got the stainless slide. Am loving it and busy buying lots of ammo.

Thanks again everyone!:):

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Having camera problems. Sorry no pic.:( I got the stainless slide. Am loving it and busy buying lots of ammo.

Thanks again everyone!:):

I like the stainless too :) Bummer about the camera problems! Once you've had a chance to shoot it some more, I'd love to hear your impressions about it.

pleiades

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Me too - I'm not familiar with that one. My sister has an SW MP9 that she loves and I like it a whole lot better than I did my Glock 26 (just didn't fit my hand well). I CC either a Taurus 85 .38 +P or a Ruger SP101 .327 I personally prefer a revolver than CC my Glock 19. I want a Sig Saur P238... so many guns, so little money!

Top Bottom