• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    I am looking for a Sig P938 in the equinox finish. I am in the NW corner of the state but will travel a bit if somebody has one in stock.

INGO scavenger hunt starts....NOW!!

Thanks!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Check with Midwest gun exchange on Grape Rd. Probably not the best price you'll find, but they do throw out a surprise every now and again.
    The last time I was in there they had a case full of Sig's ,but I'm not sure on models.

Frz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Carmel
    I had boiled down my GAS relief to the Kimber Solo, Kahr PM9 and Sig P938 Equinox. Went to Indiana Gun Club in Fortville as they showed having the Solo SS and Sig in stock. They do, and I liked the Solo better because of the trigger. The Sig seemed too sharp edged to me, but was a beautiful gun. Came home with the Solo. I know it would be quite a drive, but they gave me a great deal on a trade. Really good people, too. Just wish they had a pistol range, but have been a trap/skeet etc. range forever. Had more Kimbers than I have ever seen in one store and about as many Sigs.

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    Thank you for all the help/suggestions everybody. To make a long story short, the Sig has been located and purchased.

Top Bottom