• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    There are so many little things I want to get. If I can only get about $100-150 worth, what should I get? Here's what I am considering:

1) Troy sling adapter for my A4 so I can use a single point sling. $55 shipped
    2) Magpul ASAP sling adapter for my m4. $30
    3) Primary Arms 5x Magnifier with flip mount for my A4 w/Primary Arms RDS.
    ~$140 shipped
    4) Eagle Industries M16 2 point tactical sling $40 shipped
    5) Aim Surplus Single point sling for my M4 and possibly my A4. $25 shipped per sling.
    6) K-Bar USMC Fighting Knife for my BOB. ~$60 shipped
    7) a new leather carry belt ~$35-80 depending on brand
    8) KAC RA5 blem rail system $150 plus shipping
    9) new kydex or leather belt holster for either my Loaded, M&P .45 or my Taurus 709 Slim

So many choices, so little money. The ASAP sling adapter and AIM Single Point Sling will probably happen for sure. And after using my RDS the other day, I think the flippable magnifier will really help me get the most out of the A4.

But at the same time, I could really use a new carry belt and some new holsters. :laugh:

Last edited:

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    There are so many little things I want to get. If I can only get about $100-150 worth, what should I get? Here's what I am considering:

1) Troy sling adapter for my A4 so I can use a single point sling. $55 shipped
    2) Magpul ASAP sling adapter for my A4. $30
    3) Primary Arms 5x Magnifier with flip mount for my A4 w/Primary Arms RDS.
    ~$140 shipped
    4) Eagle Industries M16 2 point tactical sling $40 shipped
    5) Aim Surplus Single point sling for my M4 and possibly my A4. $25 shipped per sling.
    6) K-Bar USMC Fighting Knife for my BOB. ~$60 shipped
    8) KAC RA5 blem rail system $150 plus shipping
    9) new kydex or leather belt holster for either my Loaded, M&P .45 or my Taurus 709 Slim

So many choices, so little money. The ASAP sling adapter and AIM Single Point Sling will probably happen for sure. And after using my RDS the other day, I think the flippable magnifier will really help me get the most out of the A4.

But at the same time, I could really use a new carry belt and some new holsters. :laugh:

Just got the Magpul ASAP and I really like it. Makes it really easy to a switch position. I got it off amazon.com for 26$ with free shipping.

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    or

you'll get the most use out of these

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    since 5.11 is having a 25% off sale, I went ahead and ordered one of their stitched leather carry belts.

now the question remains, should i go for a holster for the M&P, 1911 or 709? I have no holsters for the M&P, a Kirkpatrick holster with a thumb-break for the 1911, and a Highnoon pocket holster for the 709. I am thinking about the Don Hume OT leather belt holster for the M&P.

Or maybe I should get the A4 sling from Eagle Ind? Decisions decisions.

Top Bottom