• Which one should I buy?

• Total voters

MikeBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Brazil, IN
    I use a M&P Pro and love it. The very first round threw it was at a match. The only time I had any problems with it is when I bought cheep ammo

ArmyMP

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Fred Paris's republik of Franklin
    I hate the grip safeties on XD's i would rather take the no external safety of my SW99 over girp safety that may or may not change how you hold your firearm.... i think it is a poor design. I think having a flip safety on the from of the grip would be a better idea. Go with the M&P with SW stock taking a tank they might lower prices to compensate...

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Well, it seems the poll is leaning toward the M&P...which was the less expensive of the two anyway. We'll see what kind of deals I find this weekend, and I'll report back. Thanks, everyone!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I hate the grip safeties on XD's i would rather take the no external safety of my SW99 over girp safety that may or may not change how you hold your firearm.... i think it is a poor design. I think having a flip safety on the from of the grip would be a better idea. Go with the M&P with SW stock taking a tank they might lower prices to compensate...

So the 1911 is a poor design? Anyways dont let the grip safety hender your decesion, unless you absolutely do not like it.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I'll go out on a limb and say a Glock 19 or 34 are the better choice.
    I did look - the full size Glocks simply do not fit in my delicate hands :D, so not the 34. Much too wide. And I wanted full-size, so not the compact 19. Although I could always "borrow" the hubby's 23 if I wanted a compact Glock.

See above.

I'd go with the Smith because it is made in the USA.
    And while I didn't really look at where it was made, it is the choice I made. Can't wait to take it shooting Saturday! I'm gonna check out the new indoor range in Lafayette.

Top Bottom