• Total voters

HalfCocked

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Kahr

I'm a +1 on the Kahr PM/CM 9. I had Smith Bodyguard 380. Could never get use to that trigger and even though there are stats that say different, I felt a 9mm was a better choice. (Certainly cheaper ammo to use).

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Thank you for your input. I have owned an LCP in the past. It shot surprisingly accurate and I really liked the trigger (I know!, I am one of the few who actually liked the LCP's trigger :dunno:), I sold it because I couldn't get past the caliber. I know with proper shot placement caliber doesn't matter, however, I just feel more comfortable with a caliber with a little more punch.

Right now I have all the necessary funds saved up, and I have my choice narrowed down to the Kahr cm9 and S&W 642. I have handled them both in my local gun shot and I think for me they are both acceptable for pocket carry. I just need to make a final decision.

Of the 2 you have narrowed it down to, my pick would be the Kahr CM9 BUT since you say that you liked the LCP then have you looked at the LC9, I have one and really like it for pocket carry.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I have several of the guns on that list, but the S&W revolver is my normal pocket gun. Hides nicely, easy to grab in the pocket, like the heavy trigger pull, less affected by pocket lint than a semi-auto.

Supersport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Lafayette
    my pocket pistol is a Sig p238. Shots great and its easy to hide. The holser i use looks like a wallet in your back pocket. They are alittle pricey though

jaschutz79

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    I own a 442 and a sheild in 9mm. The M&P is a shooter and was my pocket pistol. Since picking up a Raven Vanguard holster for my G19...no more pocket pistol. Might be worth the $40 to pick one up for your 26.

logain

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Fishers
    Like most have said I think alot of the guns on the list are too big for pocket carry. If you really don't want to go with a .380 from the guns on the list I'd go with the xDS. It's a very nice gun and shoots very well.

hoosiersasquatch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I've got a KelTec P3AT for pocket/BUG. Works very well and is very non-obtrusive to carry.
    I have this also, they make nice pocket holsters that are designed to stay in the pocket when you draw the pistol. the mouse guns are not all that accurate, but a gun in hand is better than none at all. The Kel Tec is less than a pound fully loaded.

Last edited:

solodogg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    I second the Sig P238. For a pocket carry gun, being able to practice with it and get a good feel for it is important, and most of the smaller guns are crap to shoot. I've got the P238 SAS, and it's an excellent shooting pocket gun, especially compared to the POS LCP my wife carries.

Top Bottom