• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The Wizard has a Shadow and he likes it just fine the way it is. When we shot competition the first shot was DA.
    You don't have to spend $1400 to have a good game gun.

Is the Shadow the same as the SP-01? Or is it the Shadow Target that the Wizard likes so much? My nephew is a competitive IDPA and beginning USPSA shooter and he shoots a Shadow Target I believe. I think it was around $1400 when he bought it. He said he didn't have to do anything to whichever model he got. "7lbs DA and sweetness from then on" is what he said.:)

And what about the SA? Good? Bad? Ugly?

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    And what about the SA? Good? Bad? Ugly?

Mine were mostly Cajunized by an idiot (me) and I would call the sa good to very good, typically about 2.5 lbs . (In truth I think they all came out very good but I am too modest to say that).

Someone like Mr.Wizard or CGW could probably get you from very good to great.

Some parts required if you start out with a base gun.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Since the guys from the CZ Custom Shop are at the SHOT Show I will have to wait until I can see if they are going to build up anymore CZC 75 Shadow Custom's and what the lead time is. I left them an e-mail message but will follow up with a phone call next week.

I think I'm going to go that route.

Looks like I better build up those two AR's and sell them to generate some cash flow!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Since the guys from the CZ Custom Shop are at the SHOT Show I will have to wait until I can see if they are going to build up anymore CZC 75 Shadow Custom's and what the lead time is. I left them an e-mail message but will follow up with a phone call next week.

I think I'm going to go that route.

Looks like I better build up those two AR's and sell them to generate some cash flow!

Wrong time to sell an AR.

Top Bottom