Mangy fox.

images

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I also vote Mangy fox but I have a question as well.

I live in Evansville and we are blessed with a pathetic animal control that will not come out for animals unless they are already captured, I kid you not.

I have no idea what DNR would do if you tried to call them but I know it takes EPD about an hour to respond to calls about a pitbull that almost attacked my family during an evening walk.

What other options are there for pests like this fox? I highly doubt that the neighbors would appreciate gun fire in the neighborhood if it is not life threatening.

ottoclicker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    Thanks for the replies and the links everyone. I also think it is a fox after looking at the pictures and links everyone provided. Although a sickly looking one.

I called the DNR and was told they wouldn't be able to help. They did give a reference to a private trapping service I could hire.

I also called Hamilton County Animal Control - they were out of the office until monday.

I have a fairly good size live trap I've used for groundhog in the past. I think I'm going to try and catch this thing with it.

Any advise on what I should use for bait? hamburger maybe

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Thanks for the replies and the links everyone. I also think it is a fox after looking at the pictures and links everyone provided. Although a sickly looking one.

I called the DNR and was told they wouldn't be able to help. They did give a reference to a private trapping service I could hire.

I also called Hamilton County Animal Control - they were out of the office until monday.

I have a fairly good size live trap I've used for groundhog in the past. I think I'm going to try and catch this thing with it.

Any advise on what I should use for bait? hamburger maybe

eggs..
    really.. a few intact eggs & one broken one..

ottoclicker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    Is this a trick question? If it was by my house I know what it would be....Dead.

Haha....I wish I could.
    Your comment made me laugh, because i showed a picture of this animal to someone today, to see if he knew what it was. He replied, "sure I know what that is, its called a target"

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom