• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Midnight tomorrow is the fundraising deadline. Our campaign will have to report every dollar raised during the first quarter.

This is great for transparency, but it also means that all the political prognosticators will be measuring us against Senator Lugar and other challengers.
    That's why I'm asking you to consider an URGENT contribution TODAY.
    Will you consider a $50 or $75 contribution?

We set a goal at the beginning of the month to raise $100,000. That was ambitious, but we've now passed that goal. With your help, we think we could add even more.

If we can raise an additional $10,000 by tomorrow's deadline from this email and other calls I'm making it would send a strong message to Dick Lugar and the DC elites that Hoosiers are ready for a change.

Will you help by making a secure contribution?

Now, we know that Senator Lugar has already raised millions from DC PACs and lobbyists. There's no way we'll match him. But with just a fraction of that money, I'll be able to fund a campaign and inform voters of why it's time for a change.

Thanks again for anything you can do.

Regards,
    REMsignature.gif

boljr01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Dump the Dick

Donation sent. Thanks for posting and getting me to do what I should had done already.

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    I can't believe he keeps getting re-elected. Just shows that there are as many republican voters who do not pay attention as there are ignorant democrat voters.

c3d4b2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    I can't believe he keeps getting re-elected. Just shows that there are as many republican voters who do not pay attention as there are ignorant democrat voters.

I believe he is living off the past and has kept out of the limelight so they do not know his recent history.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I signed, a sheet, at the 1500, and got a bumper sticker, will wash my car, (mini van), and sport the sticker, unable, to donate, at this time ..... will VOTE, in the PRIMARY .....

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Mourdock and listen to him speak. I was very impressed. He has my vote (and a check). I have been very disappointed in DICK Lugar the past several years and I am thrilled that Richard Mourdock has decided to run against him.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom