• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I picked up a Dragon holster for OSWB. It replaced a ISWB that didn't work. The ISWB holster printed very badly. The OSWB holster is canted forward and works great. It holds the grip of the gun close to the body. That is the key to not printing. I am 6' and a little better than 250 LBS. Well, more like 270. The only other option for me is a shoulder rig. It don't print at all and never has you tugging at your jeans. That is what I use in the Winter when I want to carry my 1911. I also have a COB holster that works well. If you bend over or forward a lot it will print. I have not found one that holds the grip close to the body. Also if you are sitting down it is hard to draw. You have to lean forward and pull up your shirt then draw the gun. Very slow. For me the way to go is with a big shirt and OSWB holster.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    little bit of an update, wearing it around 4 - 4:30 with a slightly larger button up shirt untucked I was able to successfully conceal, my wife said she didnt even notice it when we were walking around wal-mart. Thanks for all of the input, and JG I still plan on stopping by the shop tomorrow afternoon before yall close.

Chip

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I am 6'0" and 227 pounds with a 38" waist. I carry a HK45 AIWB all day without any issues. I prefer the Shaggy from CCC but there are leather examples out there as well. For more info check out pistol-training.com there is plenty of info there and on pistol-forum.com as well

Top Bottom