Not open for further replies.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Sorry, wrong!

It takes years to reach my level of jerkiness, not days like you would have him believe.

Printcraft - 8th Dan Jerkmeister.

Those of who can only dream of training with printcraft in the jerkatorium wish you well in whatever forums you go to! Please make sure to come back and tell us you are leaving forever..that makes us happy!

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    l2r = learn to read

BTW getting 50 posts doesn't mean someone will buy/trade/sell with/to you. I have 600 posts, and am a site supporter and someone in the classifieds denied my cash in hand price ( which was HIS asking price ) because I didn't have enough positive i-trader rep. At first I was really angry because how can we get i-trader rep if nobody deals with new people? But after pming him, I understood his position, and he had some funny stories about his interactions with new users. Oh well I went and bought a brand new Gen 4 21 from a LGS.

I kinda shy away from sellers who only have like 50 posts, but a dozen adds in the classifieds and they have been here since 2009 -_- or even longer from what I have seen.

Last edited:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Hey, Scutter, ease up. We all have to learn, and the guy did pay his $15 so it is his right to complain about the ref! We understand that you are just doing your job, and maintaing the forum's standards. We recognize what you are doing is important.

WRONG! The OP has shown he is either unable or unwilling to follow the rules. That does NOT give him any special rights.

...They rack disciprine.
    pai+mei+vs+the+bride+kill+bill+vol+2.jpg
    :rofl::rofl:

Those of who can only dream of training with printcraft in the jerkatorium wish you well in whatever forums you go to! Please make sure to come back and tell us you are leaving forever..that makes us happy!

Please tell us where this jerkatorium is. I woul dlike to avoid it with all my might!

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    - Rules is rules bro.
    - 50 posts isn't that hard
    - We all have to do it (or be a site supporter)
    - We all enjoy the classifieds, but you're seriously undervaluing this site if that's all you see
    - I've been here almost a year and I still refer to the FAQ's all the time
    - the FAQ's are always being updated
    - The FAQ section even has its own tab at the top of every page for your convenience
    - There will most likely always be Glock 26 for sale here (come on! There's like
    forty eleven billion of them)
    - If you don't like the rules you can alway use Craig's List

Welcome to the party. We hope you stay. Just don't pee in the middle of the family room.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Come on, man! No need to go to the other extreme. You have a hard job to do, and most of us appreciate what you do.

Then I'm confused as to what you want. One guy started a thread complaining about the 50-post rule, and then another guy chimed in attacking the staff and saying how they were responsible for his lack of reading skills that resulted in a measly 14 hour delay on his account update. When I attempted to address that attack, you told me to back off. So, am I allowed to defend myself or not? I don't care how much money someone donates to INGO, that does not in any way entitle someone to treat the staff like garbage. They are not servants and they deserve to be treated with basic respect.

Chainsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    WRONG! The OP has shown he is either unable or unwilling to follow the rules. That does NOT give him any special rights.

Wait just a minute, you sir have your facts WRONG!

I am the OP and if you would have read my post I have not ask for special privileges. In fact I have posted I did NOT want to break or bend any of the rules. If you were paying attention you would have noticed this thread was kind of hijacked around page four. The person I think you are trying to refer to HAS paid to support this board.

If I had a laptop available I would provide you with links, but all I have right now is my iphone.

Please get your FACTS straight, before posting something about me, thank you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom