• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rugermike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Not spamming call me on my personal cell phone 812-525-9608 or e-mail me I'm a FFL dealer and I have been in the gunsmithing business for over 25 years. Check out the resources I supplied? Guess free interprise is not wanted on this site? Or can't stand the competition of quality work and or prices?:dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Not spamming call me on my personal cell phone 812-525-9608 or e-mail me I'm a FFL dealer and I have been in the gunsmithing business for over 25 years. Check out the resources I supplied? Guess free interprise is not wanted on this site? Or can't stand the competition of quality work and or prices?:dunno:

Posting the same message in every forum on the board is spamming.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Might want to read some of the forum rules first. Have to pay to advertise. :ingo:

and FYI, its "Free Enterprise"

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    alot of companys pay to advertise on here and why would you get it for free and everyone else have to pay doesn't seem fair to me

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Not spamming call me on my personal cell phone 812-555-5555 or e-mail me I'm a FFL dealer and I have been in the gunsmithing business for over 25 years. Check out the resources I supplied? Guess free interprise is not wanted on this site? Or can't stand the competition of quality work and or prices?:dunno:
    Well....... not that we are trying to be rude, but yes you were spamming the same message all over our forum. Also INGO is a private run site with :rules: I am sure you have been or will quickly be directed to our Faq.
    You are welcome to advertise here bla bla bla, I don't think any of us dout who you are.
    If you follow our community rules, we are glad to have you.:yesway:

You are welcome to advertise in the newspaper too, but you have to pay for the add. You can't just open the paper box and staple your card to them all.

Last edited:

rugermike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Ok thanks. For the tar and chicken feathers Welcome...
    I get it..... Outsiders not allowed. I thought this was the USA..... WAIT...That's right that changed back went we were forced to TAKE a new so called leader....named the best gun salesman of the the year.
    Guys I have survived this long without you and I'm sure I can go on with or without you for the rest of my diration? Thanks again for the warm welcome... and you wonder why THEY are winning???

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I get it..... Outsiders not allowed. I thought this was the USA..... WAIT...That's right that changed back went we were forced to TAKE a new so called leader....named the best gun salesman of the the year.
    Guys I have survived this long without you and I'm sure I can go on with or without you for the rest of my diration? Thanks again for the warm welcome... and you wonder why THEY are winning???

Just follow the rules and you'll find this is an awesome place.

IBTL, btw.

rugermike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Just a thought?

Spamming for the records means offering services and or goods that are non existant. Which is not the case here...:rockwoot:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Wow. Pardon our reaction to your introduction, but it's spamming when you post the same message in every subforum advertising your business. The advertisers pay a yearly amount to do so and it's not fair to them. And telling us you can get along without us is a great way to alienate 8,000+ potential customers.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I see it is much easier to just blame everyone else rather than just read the rules and follow them like every one else had to!!! so what your saying is you deserve different treatment than the 8000 other member went through, no one is asking you to do anything that we all don't have to do. stick around and follow the rules you will find that their is a great bunch of people here. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    spam (spām)
    n. Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.
    tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams

1. To send unsolicited e-mail to.
    2. To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.
    :welcome: to INGO, by the way. As has already been indicated, as long as you follow the site rules, you're welcome to stay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom