• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rugermike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    :ingo:

I just learned of this site. And I must say I am please to find that Indiana actually has it. I am a FFL dealer/member of Guns America, Gun Broker, Auctions Arms. I have a complete gunsmith shop and buy, sell and trade used and new firearms upon request in North Vernon, IN. I'm located one hour from Indy, Cincy and/or Louisville. I'm also a site member at Thunder Bucks, Georgia Outdoors News, 24 Hour Campfire, and Huntingnet.com with same user name or Ruger 1. Lifetime member of North America Hunting Club and Buckmasters. If I can help any of you with a repair, refinish, trade, ect. e-mail me at mikem@tls.net to see if I can help you out.

Mike

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Welcome to INGO mike, you might want to check into becoming a site advertiser rather than posting in a bunch of threads your business, Glad your here. :D

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    While we're on the subject... Is it possible to see other people's rep and why they recieved it? I know i can see my own and i can add to others, but can i see why you have yours?

and YES i read the faq.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    When banned, it'll either say BANNED under their name, or all their posts will disapear.
    I thought they did away with the BANNED under the name? due to the people who left useful info. bla bla bla..... Also the posts stay and are only deleted if they are "useless" and would have been deleted any way.
    While we're on the subject... Is it possible to see other people's rep and why they recieved it? I know i can see my own and i can add to others, but can i see why you have yours?

and YES i read the faq.
    I wondered that too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom