• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Sheila (Knife Lady) and I appreciate the business that has come from INGO over the last 6 months. We feel it is time to support the forum that has been giving us so much support. We are excited to announce that we are now INGO advertisers!

We have some exciting opportunities coming in the next few months that we will share with you that include, special deals for INGO members and announcements about several new knife manufactures that we will be carrying......so stay tuned.

As always, feel free in contacting us about any info you need...product info/specs, purchases, product availability....ect.

Again. we appreciate the business in the past and we look forward in serving your cutlery needs in the future.

Brad & Sheila

ModifiedBusinessCard.jpg

Last edited:

slimplmbr

Expert
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    :rockwoot:Woohoo! :welcome: Glad you guys are on INGO and Advertisers now. Now I just need to figure out which knife I should get to celebrate this occasion. Hmmmmm.....

MoparMan

Master
    Apr 11, 2009
    Congratulations and thank you for supporting such a great outlet for gun owners!

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    Glad you guys are here...!!!!! Now I can buy a knife from you , instead of saving money and buying off the internet...!!!

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    I didn't get to talk to Brad today, but I talked to Sheila. I was trying to set up a FTF with her on something completely different than I bought :laugh: She told me that she and Brad would be at the Tri State show this weekend so I went.

I can say they both carry some quality steel. Their low end stuff is what most people consider upper end.

Without Sheila even trying I stepped up from I originally was looking for, but then again I had never had an ESEE in my hand before :D

Brad, sorry I didn't get to meet you, but once Sheila and I were done with the transaction you two got hammered with business.

cam75

Plinker
    Oct 16, 2011
    Sorry, we currently don't have a web page. A web page is in the business plan for next year (2011). Currently we only do gun & Knife shows along with FTF and some shipping transactions.

Do you have a website yet? Love to "window shop" online, then make impulsive purchases for knives I shouldn't buy:D

Top Bottom