Not open for further replies.

JoeSig

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    DeMotte, IN
    Hello everyone. Glad to be a part of INGO and am very excited to get to know some of you. I joined so I can hopefully network a bit, post some projects and contribute to the very nice marketplace you all have here. Few things about me that might be of use to the community or you may find mildly interesting:
    • Former executive for a fairly prominent company in the 2A community out in the Southwest and now work in banking.
    • I live in Vermillion county, am building a home in Newton county and work in Lake county, so I am all over the western part of the state, lol
    • Everything I own is suppressed, God bless Indiana!
    • I am an avid reloader
    • Like many of you, love anything firearms/tools/automotive etc.
    • I am blessed to know some very interesting people in the 2A industry
    Thank you for allowing me to join your thriving forum! I just moved back to Indiana after living out in Arizona for 10 years and am very happy to be back home.

Joe

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks, to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hello n Welcome

Wow, you just covered almost the entire NW top of the state. Vermillion, Newton, Warren, Benton, Lake, step east to Jasper.

You’re not the guy checking my traps in trapping season are you? :lmfao:……:stickpoke:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hello everyone. Glad to be a part of INGO and am very excited to get to know some of you. I joined so I can hopefully network a bit, post some projects and contribute to the very nice marketplace you all have here. Few things about me that might be of use to the community or you may find mildly interesting:
    • Former executive for a fairly prominent company in the 2A community out in the Southwest and now work in banking.
    • I live in Vermillion county, am building a home in Newton county and work in Lake county, so I am all over the western part of the state, lol
    • Everything I own is suppressed, God bless Indiana!
    • I am an avid reloader
    • Like many of you, love anything firearms/tools/automotive etc.
    • I am blessed to know some very interesting people in the 2A industry
    Thank you for allowing me to join your thriving forum! I just moved back to Indiana after living out in Arizona for 10 years and am very happy to be back home.

Joe
    Hello and welcome Joe. Glad to have you since you appear to be a contributing member already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom