• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Hello everyone. My purpose to this site is to advertise my NRA Refuse to be a Victim classes, and my NRA Basic pistol private training. Someone from Parabellum gun range told me about the site and he likes it. I can't wait to see what else is out here an other links and topics to find. I already found the links for sites for ladies. I love learning new things, so finding more training for myself is a goal I seek too. I found a great group to train through in Ohio and will go back there, but always looking for new places.

I am excited to meet a lot of new friends/acquaintances through this forum.

- Kristina

You can post about your classes in the Tactics and Training sub-forum. When you post about your classes, please post about your background, the training you've had, and what your experience is as an instructor.

You can also find a ton of opportunities to expand your own training. I would encourage you to write course reviews of training classes you have taken yourself. I write a lot of them and read a lot of other people's too. There are a ton of great training opportunities in Indiana.

Welcome to the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom