• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

joe cool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Hey everyone. Came across the site while looking for an item for sale but it looks like there's a lotta good conversation going on here so I may stick around for a while. I just moved closer to the West edge of Ohio so Indiana isn't too far away.

Thanks,
    Joe

joe cool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the Centerville area now, between Cinci and Dayton. I'm originally from the NE corner of Ohio so this is a lot closer to Indiana than I've ever been. May just have to look into coming over for deer season next year. I miss rifle hunting and I've been looking for an excuse to buy a lever gun.

Does anyone know off hand how many posts before I can PM someone? Like I said I came here via an ad in the classifieds but I have no way to contact the seller since I'm too new to post there or PM anyone yet.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the Centerville area now, between Cinci and Dayton. I'm originally from the NE corner of Ohio so this is a lot closer to Indiana than I've ever been. May just have to look into coming over for deer season next year. I miss rifle hunting and I've been looking for an excuse to buy a lever gun.

Does anyone know off hand how many posts before I can PM someone? Like I said I came here via an ad in the classifieds but I have no way to contact the seller since I'm too new to post there or PM anyone yet.

Welcome and it would be 50 to post in the classifieds. I think to PM someone is the same. You can look into being a site supporter :dunno:.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rum_rules_please_take_a_minute_to_review.html

joe cool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Thanks. I saw the part about 50 to post, I was just hoping PM privilege came sooner. I'll consider becoming a supporter in the future but another $15 dollars kinda moves the item outta the good deal range for me. Oh well, I'll just try to contribute for a bit and hope it doesn't sell first but it's already been up a few weeks.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks. I saw the part about 50 to post, I was just hoping PM privilege came sooner. I'll consider becoming a supporter in the future but another $15 dollars kinda moves the item outta the good deal range for me. Oh well, I'll just try to contribute for a bit and hope it doesn't sell first but it's already been up a few weeks.

Just join in on the community fun and you will be at 50 posts in no time. :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom