• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lionhrt9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    NW Indiana, Hobart
    Hello, my name is Travis and stumbled upon this site and loved the information and member interaction. I belong to another forum set up like this so I am fairly familar with the layout.

We (family and I) live in Hobart Indiana and was tickled pink that we (hoosiers) will soon be allowed to carry to work. Finally!

Anyways, just lookin to contribute in any way possible to the site and will be checkin in frequently.

I own,

Marlin 925 scoped (squirrel killer)
    Remington 870 20gu
    Ruger SP101, CTrace 3"
    Bersa 380 Plus

Looking forward to chatting with you folks!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Welcome, but you have ALWAYS been allowed to carry to work, even IN work... it might be against your companies rules, but its NEVER been a criminal offense. this new law just keeps them from firing for leaving a firearm in your car.

lionhrt9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    NW Indiana, Hobart
    Welcome, but you have ALWAYS been allowed to carry to work, even IN work... it might be against your companies rules, but its NEVER been a criminal offense. this new law just keeps them from firing for leaving a firearm in your car.

Good point, that is always been my outlook anyhow. I guess like you said, we are proteted from them firing us for it.:D

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hello lionhrt9,

:welcome: to :ingo: from Marshall County, :yesway: glad you joined us here! :)

Good point, that is always been my outlook anyhow. I guess like you said, we are proteted from them firing us for it.:D

Our Man Mitch has to put some ink on the paper first! That way it is official. :patriot:
    one more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom