• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

otakki

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Grew up in the southwest (Southern Cal) of US but have lived in the southeast (Florida), then the northeast (New Jersey), and finally the south (Louisiana). After carefully research, finally settle here in NW Indiana one and a half year ago. Have to say Midwest is the best so far. Really hope to stay here as long as I can.:D

Wow, did not even know there is a site like this until a few days ago. It's great. Anyway, Howdy from NW Indiana!:rockwoot:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Welcome from Fishers IN. You will enjoy the site. Where in SE FL did you live? I moved here in 07 from Pembroke Pines and worked in Miami.

otakki

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    :welcome:

I grew up in Huntington Beach, CA. Where'd you grow up in Socal?

I grew up in Diamond Bar. Oh yes, I biked frequently to Huntington Beach (and stroll on the pier) via the bike path next to the river...around 40 miles one way from Diamond Bar.

otakki

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Welcome from Fishers IN. You will enjoy the site. Where in SE FL did you live? I moved here in 07 from Pembroke Pines and worked in Miami.

That's right, in Miami. Lived near the Coral Gable area close to the Children's Hospital. Quite a unique culture they have over there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom