• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hellcat314!

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2024
    Fort Wayne
    Hello! Well here goes. I have a feeling this is going to sound a tad like some personal add or something (ugh, sorry!), so my apologies, but it was suggested to introduce myself, so here goes. My name is J.J. and I have been around guns, shooting, hunting, etc., all my life. Never anything competitively, but for sure for sport and the sheer enjoyment of it. Favorite guns are single actions in 45 Colt (of course!), 44 Mag, .454, .475 Linebaugh...you get the idea. I basically love anything big bore! In semi's I have "plastic guns" to be sure but not my fav. Much prefer steel and wood, especially anything 1911 platform (45acp of course...God's caliber). Love a bolt action, but also love my AR's, but will take a good scatter gun any day of the week! I love anything outdoors, to include hunting, fishing, camping, golfing, grilling, bonfires, and cigars paired with good bourbon and good friends! I love my Lord and Savior Jesus, my wife and our 3 kiddos, and the amazing USA! I've traveled all over and seen and done most things, but not near finished with my bucket list. Always happy and blessed to be home and call it so!

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Welcome from New Haven! I'm our resident machinist and high power rifle competitor. What is your home range? FWRR? Antwerp? Hillside?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom