• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Wow. Hopefully she can at least come out and say he slept with her best friend and killed her dog or something. If not that is one spiteful B***H.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Dumb on both sides. He lost his teeth by going to see his VERY recent ex. She lost her career and a few years of her life. Dumb-$hits!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have a very inappropriate relationship with my dentist. I fathered her two children actually. That being said, I can't imagine a dentist assaulting someone in this way. Losing your license forever, losing your house from malpractice suits, etc... Just goofy.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    I have a very inappropriate relationship with my dentist. I fathered her two children actually. That being said, I can't imagine a dentist assaulting someone in this way. Losing your license forever, losing your house from malpractice suits, etc... Just goofy.

Not sure what's going to happen. Apparently in Poland they do things a little differently because they're still trying to figure out if it's malpractice.

BTW, speaking of ouch, and people who may need a dentist, anybody see this pic? Apparently the guy got tagged with the left right after this shot was taken (yes, he was knocked out)

AMAZING-PUNCH-630.jpg

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Common sense would tell me that you wouldn't go to your ex-girlfriend for a tooth ache after breaking up

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've had a few girlfriends over the years that, to this day, I won't drive down the street they lived on when we dated. I don't even know if they still live there, I just aint taking any chances.

This guy was just plain dumb, he deserved it.:n00b:

Top Bottom