• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

Very sad.... Why the police?

It says he had an assault rifle. I seriously doubt he did.

Anytime a rifle is used, it's always some freaking sniper rifle, assasult rifle etc...

Sounds like a media blitz to cause panic at the sight of the boom boom sticks

The contents of the trailer could have made a serious mess of things had it ignited.

I am very curious as to why he did this.

:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    If you want to get ticked off, read the comments. :xmad: The lefties are out in force. No surprise on CNN, I guess.

Whats not to like? Gun carrying psycho, targetting cops during Obama's reign obviously means the attacker was a hardcore extremist NRA, Tea Party, White supremacist, Neocon (Conflicting ideologies), birther, Conservative Republican, Miliant, and the list goes on and on and on and on.

I guess these folks enjoy livng in la la land. All that I saw was abunch of emotional flemflang with ZERO substance in real world activities.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Most of the comments are pretty pathetic but I've came across a few that have made me laugh a bit. Maybe I've been up too long but "I bet he is from Ohio" had me laughing out loud. Comments about the guy's mutton chops. The morons don't really even get me too ticked off, I think I've been reading too many Yahoo Sports blogs and stories...comments on those things are quite special.

ddwood04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    what maes people finally jdr get up one day and do something so stupid, some people jus dont want a normal life

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    "Sharp was found carrying an assault rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and a .45-caliber semiautomatic pistol, Kowalski said, adding that several loaded ammunition magazines were found on his body."

They think that's heavily armed? lol

Top Bottom