• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    He has nothing to fear from the crim justice system; which is why he is only worried about his rep with the local dirtybutts...

Sad but true about the criminal system, that's why Lady Justice is blindfolded so she doesn't have to see what is going on in our justice system.

:ingo:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I say we pool our money together and go bail this guy out. :ar15:

I like the way you think, especially since I can just about guarantee he isn't going to get anywhere near the punishment he deesrves. There's a special place in hades for him and I'd be glad to help send him there early. But not right away, gotta make him suffer even worse for even longer first....:xmad:

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I like the way the Chinese handle stuff like this. Put him on trial, find him guilty, take him out behind the courthouse, put 1 round right behind the ear, then bill his family for the bullet.

Last edited:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Wow is he lost, he is concerned with the opinions of his gang and not his coward problem, hurting a 4 year old? No re hab available! Suffer the consequences!

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    well crystalship1 i dont think it will take all day!even with my bad back i think maybe i wound take a shot or two in the small room.this guy has got to be a very big coward.i wonder if he felt big while his was stompin the heck out of the little fella.what a shame.(anybody like to invite his scumbag friends over to the party in the small room)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I think I'd call a couple of hard, pipe-hitting fellas to go to work on the homes there with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

You know, get medieval on that heiney!:flamethrower:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Our job is not to determine if slime like this are right or wrong. "Judgment is Mine", sayeth the Lord.

Of course, I doubt He would have any objection to us arranging the meeting.

As to some of your proposed methods... Wood chipper? Meat grinder? Please.

Sandpaper, ladies and gentlemen. One millimeter of flesh at a time, starting at the toes.

This slime is not human and not deserving of the justice system that heard cases such as Manson.

I cannot bring myself to sign this as per normal.

Bill

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Our job is not to determine if slime like this are right or wrong. "Judgment is Mine", sayeth the Lord.

Of course, I doubt He would have any objection to us arranging the meeting.

As to some of your proposed methods... Wood chipper? Meat grinder? Please.

Sandpaper, ladies and gentlemen. One millimeter of flesh at a time, starting at the toes.

This slime is not human and not deserving of the justice system that heard cases such as Manson.

I cannot bring myself to sign this as per normal.

Bill

Personally I prefer a file, I don't have that much free time....:D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Funny how he said he hopes it gets him more respect from his gang. My LEO buddies and I dealt with the Pacheco family and their scumbag buddies when I worked the east side of Indy. They were the biggest bunch of smack talkers out there, but when put to the test they couldn't walk the walk. They received so much attention that they moved several times, and I guess they ended up in Greenwood. I hope the 4 year old recovers and that the perpetrator gets what should come to him.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    If this child beater/child killer is handled like the cases I saw in Wayne Co. Jail in the 90's, he is safe for now. The child killers were simply put in a single cell for the duration and even the molesters in group units did not see the horrendous beat downs everyone talks about. Now this is Jail, not Prison.

Pre-Sentencing is a whole lot different than post sentencing. Then he goes to face his punishment. And I have absolute faith he will gain his just rewards, if not in this world, then in the next.

Top Bottom