Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    guns.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff117/jld00004/****tard.jpg

Note in the first picture... it looks like the woman(?) is examining one of the pistols-perhaps to consider pocketing it when the guards look away?

As for the second pic, I can't help imagining a soccer mom being asked by little Timmy, "Mommy? Whatsa f*cktard?":lmfao::lol2::laugh::):

Blessings,
    B

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I dunno, some of those guns are likely going to be better off after being run over.

Notice the revolver in the center near the bottom of the photo..... the one that looks to be 100% dark brown rust....

I imagine at least half of those are super inexpensive knock offs of other nice firearms.

That said.... It HAS happened here. Every time there's a "Gun Buyback" program they destroy the firearms in some spectacular media event.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    That's a F@cktard shame. Least the woman knew the reason it was happening.

Doubt it, the first pic, the one -w- all the guns, looks like the people are dressed middle eastern, and the trees and houses do not look US. The pic of the woman -w- the sign on the other hand, looks like it was taken in the US.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Doubt it, the first pic, the one -w- all the guns, looks like the people are dressed middle eastern, and the trees and houses do not look US. The pic of the woman -w- the sign on the other hand, looks like it was taken in the US.
    I don't know if those 2 pictures are even related.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    :+1: Exactly correct. And I'm pretty sure the woman is a "libtard" that was protesting something and the "f**ktard" comment is directed at president Bush.

Although the two work together to illustrate a point.:thumbsup:
    :cheers:

Santee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008

You're likely right,,,,, if she is protesting Bush, then she's the Fu@ktard. While Bushy has done some power grabbing that will be with us forever, and sought to block the Heller decision, I still prefer him to the Fu@ktard we would have gotten otherwise.

Top Bottom